Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this figure limited at all? If so, to what number? Just asking because it seems as if everybody is ordering one and they aren't selling out.

Do you mean it seems as if everybody on this thread is ordering one, or just, like, everybody?

If this figure is as good as it is looking to date, it will almost certainly sell out at some point. But there aren't too many figures released by anyone that sell out at the preorder stage.

Onesixthbruce just sent me a mail saying my pre-order is processing.

Sorry mate, that dont mean it's ready to ship!! I think 'BLW' will ship stocks out around 15th. I give an update of ETA of release when I next talk with them.

Bro,
you'd better send them an email and verify they do NOT charge you the 15% "restocking" fee, even if it's a pre-order. Just an FYI.

Been there, done that,

So here's the reply email, along with my order receipt email that clearly shows that I ordered it for $209.88 not including shipping. I will be canceling the order and that is the last time I will be buying from Toys2. I'm not eating $40 because I pre-ordered 6 months ahead of time before the price was set and they think it's okay not to readjust it. I'm curious how they justify that. Pretty sh--ty IMO.

Hi Nathan,

I am sorry the price will not be adjusted and understand that you will cancel the order by this reason.

Thanks for your order
Toys2

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:48 AM, Nathan wrote:

Hello,
I ordered the Blitzway Scarface figure from you back in November and there have been some price changes on him. Will you be readjusting my order or refunding me the price difference after I've paid? I know that shipping for me will be more than normal b/c I'm in Tampa, FL, so if there is a huge difference I might want to cancel and purchase him through a store here in the US. Thanks for your time.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 11/14/10 11:09 AM
Subject: Receipt from ToySquare

Company: ToySquare
Reference Number: T2P17697

Subtotal: $209.88
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $209.88

ToySquare

:lecture:lecture:lecture
I've ordered plenty of figures from them
great shipping rates and overall A+ service!

Some people may find USPS Priority is overpriced, but Alexei got my stuff across the US in 24 hours with Priority Mail. . . and that was only about $4 more than UPS Ground, which would've taken at least 6 business days.

I know that when I ship UPS using the 'business' account that I got with PayPal, the actual shipping cost is anywhere from 50%-70% of the charged amount, so it doesn't surprise me that UPS Ground is so prevalent. USPS just doesn't offer that kind of discount to people who use their service. But, you get what you pay for.

Yeah, it seems like you are being penalized for placing your order too early. Given that they lowered the overall pre-order price, I don't get what they've done.

The only thing that sounds potentially feasible to me is that they originally found a supplier that charged more, then later found a supplier that charged less and opened up more pre-orders for the second batch at a reduced rate. They might have locked themselves into paying more for the first batch, and couldn't remove pre-orders without owing the supplier more money out of their own pockets.

That's really the only logical thing I can think happened and I could accept this completely if that's what the email would have said.

Maybe there's more to this than what we know or being said between these two people. Who knows. We're hearing only one side of the story.

For the record (and I'm not saying that you're being accusatory), I've shown every word of the 3 email transaction I've had with Toys2--to the letter. I'm not trying to discredit anyone and sometimes people have bad transactions, but this comes off as a little dishonest to me. I invite an answer from Eric or whomever to explain why I was dealt with this way.

Bro,
you'd better send them an email and verify they do NOT charge you the 15% "restocking" fee, even if it's a pre-order. Just an FYI.

Been there, done that,

I remember there being a restocking fee for the Subway Nicholson, but I don't remember seeing it for Scarface. Thanks for the head-ups. :duff

Yeah, it seems that we who PO'd this early is unlucky since the latest PO price on this guy seems to be $30-40 lower than the original PO price. Why oh why?!

For the record (and I'm not saying that you're being accusatory), I've shown every word of the 3 email transaction I've had with Toys2--to the letter. I'm not trying to discredit anyone and sometimes people have bad transactions, but this comes off as a little dishonest to me. I invite an answer from Eric or whomever to explain why I was dealt with this way.

It would be good to have Eric's explanation, because there is no way I will be ordering anything from a seller who apparently shafts their customers. And this is looking like a shafting. Customers deserve at least an explanation for this kind of price difference - if there is an explanation.

It would be good to have Eric's explanation, because there is no way I will be ordering anything from a seller who apparently shafts their customers. And this is looking like a shafting. Customers deserve at least an explanation for this kind of price difference - if there is an explanation.

Well, in my honest opinion he tried to shaft me also with my Ghost Rider order. I know a lot of good things have been said on here about Eric/Toys2 and thats cool. I have ordered from him for a couple of years without a problem then last month, bang. I had an awful experience. I could also post the mails he sent me, but I would rather just say it was dishonest and unfair. And trust me, I have NEVER bad mouthed a seller on here.
:monkey3

Well, in my honest opinion he tried to shaft me also with my Ghost Rider order. I know a lot of good things have been said on here about Eric/Toys2 and thats cool. I have ordered from him for a couple of years without a problem then last month, bang. I had an awful experience. I could also post the mails he sent me, but I would rather just say it was dishonest and unfair. And trust me, I have NEVER bad mouthed a seller on here.

:goodpost: if that was your experience...that sucks. But the bad needs to be put out there also...

So here's the reply email, along with my order receipt email that clearly shows that I ordered it for $209.88 not including shipping. I will be canceling the order and that is the last time I will be buying from Toys2. I'm not eating $40 because I pre-ordered 6 months ahead of time before the price was set and they think it's okay not to readjust it. I'm curious how they justify that. Pretty sh--ty IMO.

Hi Nathan,

I am sorry the price will not be adjusted and understand that you will cancel the order by this reason.

Thanks for your order
Toys2

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:48 AM, Nathan wrote:

Hello,
I ordered the Blitzway Scarface figure from you back in November and there have been some price changes on him. Will you be readjusting my order or refunding me the price difference after I've paid? I know that shipping for me will be more than normal b/c I'm in Tampa, FL, so if there is a huge difference I might want to cancel and purchase him through a store here in the US. Thanks for your time.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 11/14/10 11:09 AM

Reference Number: T2P17697

Subtotal: $209.88
Total: $209.88

ToySquare

Slade,

just curious, do you have your original [email protected] invoice email?
What Item number/part number did they list for him?

I ask because sometimes, if there are 'restocks' or 2nd waves, they ,odify the number...they being some companies.

Do you have what the invoice calls out for the P/N? or ProdID

i want to check something.

I remember reading about your problems with GR & it was out of order what happened to you there & now he's messed around with some else's order, crazy.

Slade,

just curious, do you have your original [email protected] invoice email?
What Item number/part number did they list for him?

I ask because sometimes, if there are 'restocks' or 2nd waves, they ,odify the number...they being some companies.

Do you have what the invoice calls out for the P/N? or ProdID

i want to check something.

What you see in your quote is what I got for an invoice, no more and no less. All I had was the reference number with the price and Toys2 email addy.

What you see in your quote is what I got for an invoice, no more and no less. All I had was the reference number with the price and Toys2 email addy.

that's wild.

I placed my order back on 1/23/2011.
but then again, it's at the $175 price, and shipped, it's roughly 207.88. however, i'm combining this with 1-2 other items so the shipping will hopefully be less.

i looked back on my orders back in 2009.
They sent out two emails. One stating the order number has been processed, and another as a 'receipt'. Difference is, the order number was 5 digits, and the receipt added T2P at the beginning.

----------------------------------------------------
Example:
Email 1 - Processed Order:
Date: January 5, 2009 14:30:20 CST
To:

Subject: Toy Square: Your order #13010 has been processed
Reply-To: [email protected]

You have received this notification from Toy Square because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store.

Dear Mr. ,
Your order has been processed successfully.

Order id:

Order date:

05-01-2009 15:30:07
Products ordered SKU Product Item price Quantity Total
HT001474

The Dark Knight - Joker (Bank Robber Version)
$159.99

HT001468
The Dark Knight - Batman (The Dark Knight Ver)
$159.99

Subtotal:
$319.98

Shipping cost:
$34.27

Total:
$354.25

Toy Square
Phone: 905-470-0007
Fax: 905-470-0037
URL: www.toys2.net

Email 2:
Date: January 5, 2009 14:16:11 CST

Reference Number: T2P13010

Subtotal: $354.25
Total: $354.25

ToySquare

So truly, the Processed Order email shows the item(s) cost + shipping, and the receipt shows the overall amount.

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin. Like I said, my quote was 207.88 shipped to TX.

Just check it bro.

To add, i think they've revised their system so you get the 'process email now' cuz i only get one email per order, not the two emails.

Last edited:
Hey CyberVillain is that with shipping?If so,did you get this through there site or through one of their EBAY auctions?

Back