Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure teaser pic

Well if this measures up to the awesome pics that were first posted, this should cement there position as a contender

Possibly none, they may want to see how their product is received before investing too much into other things. Without knowing the structure of the company, they may need a certain level of success to feel like they can't compete enough in the 1/6 market to move forward.

Or, it can be all speculation....

I gotta get that when it comes out! When is it coming out?

still waiting for the confirmation of universal. that's what they've said.

I'm sorry that I did it to you.
It took longer than I thought.
Now we finished everything and waiting for confirmation
from Universal.
I'll let you know when it's ready. It won't be long this time.

Shouldnt be too long now as Blitzway is FedExing my contract to me!!

So for UK and a few EU fans - Montana Management Inc will be running OSB soon!!

Shouldnt be too long now as Blitzway is FedExing my contract to me!!

So for UK and a few EU fans - Montana Management Inc will be running OSB soon!!

That's good news. Hope to see the finished product soon.

Last edited:

the only thing that bothers me is that blitzway are a new company and we don't know what the quality of the finished product will be compared to the prototype.

is blitzway the same company that made subway jack ????

No, The Screamin' Jack was made by Subway.
My favourite figure in my collection!

thanks fellas and I was hoping its the same company cuz screaming jack is bad as s to this day..

Any word on other licences Blitzway have? I am aching for a figure of Schwarzenegger's Conan.

I would imagine Blitzway's a ways off from doing specialty body figures, we really have no idea what the body Scarface is on will be like. Standard, clothed figures are good for a company to start out with and make a name for itself and then have the support and all to venture into muscle bodies and things like that.

I like the HS... But they should definitely add a M16 with M203 to the accessories. He's not complete without his "little friend" :)

I like the HS... But they should definitely add a M16 with M203 to the accessories. He's not complete without his "little friend" :)

Someone mentioned a few pages back that there will be a few figures made based on different scenes in the movie ..so expect his "little friend" to come later on with a different version of Tony.

I would imagine Blitzway's a ways off from doing specialty body figures, we really have no idea what the body Scarface is on will be like. Standard, clothed figures are good for a company to start out with and make a name for itself and then have the support and all to venture into muscle bodies and things like that.

Thanks for pointing this out - I was so 'glamored' by the HS that I didn't even think about the body. I'm going to wait and see if it's a good one. No harm in waiting, especially if they're looking at doing a number of Tonys.

Someone mentioned a few pages back that there will be a few figures made based on different scenes in the movie ..so expect his "little friend" to come later on with a different version of Tony.

Thanks for the clarification. Then we should expect a dark suit version :)

Sold my 1/6 Sideshow Scarface so I can replace it with this. Come on, Blitzway! :stick

Last I heard (about a week ago) they had submitted all final designs for approval, we should be on the home straight, I hope.

Back