Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface 1/6th figure- FULL SPEC + PICS ADDED

Maybe we can get Betomatali to tailor a black stripe suite for him, to me the white suite is quite boring...

The white suit it true to the era.

Hmm, the solidly reputable BBTS for $250 shipped, or the solidly rated but-nonetheless-ebay-preorder for $200 shipped.

BBTS will likely ship a fair bit later than the Asian sellers, so maybe sticking with BBTS will mean there will be a few reviews out before I have to commit this kind of money to a first-time company.

I jumped on the BBTS pre-order. When I placed it earlier today, they were at 17 pcs, now they're down to 8 fwiw.

I pre-ordes this BAD BOY from BBTS!!!:)

is it better to order from BBTS or Toys2?

Hey there is going to be a final shootout version of tony right? ..if i can be sure of that i will skip this one.

Preordered......$210 shipped. If alteregocomics gets this it'll be cheaper, but for now I wanna be safe.

BBTS pre-order sold out already - holy smokes, glad I got mine in.

(yeah. yeah. that's what she said etc)

this sucks sold out everywhere

WTF, Sold out already ? dammit!... Too late :( , but it's good for Blitzway, they started with the right foot it seems.

I got my order in at BBTS... Im so glad Scarface is in my top 10 gangster films for sure...

Does anyone think Blitzway will do a Manny Ribera I might be interested in depending on price...

Does anyone think Blitzway will do a Manny Ribera I might be interested in depending on price...

Whoa there, wait 'til they've managed to stay on the Tony horse ten minutes before rolling out the rest of the crew. My first guess - without having a clue as to what projects they may be cooking up - would be a Tony variation or two, ie chainsaw Tony, final shootout Tony etc.

I got mine for $190 shipped from Toys2.

Yo Voorhees I just got one from Toys 2, you're lucky that you live in Canada, $35 to ship USA. I usually stick to Rocky and Rambo, but am a huge Scarface fan. I didn't want to wait and miss a chance to get this. I'm still pissed that I didn't get the Godfather HT when it was only $150 I have the two talking Sideshow Scrafaces, they only cost me $50 a piece on ebay. I really love them and people laugh their asses off when they hear them talk, I know the sculpts aren't very good I them, but it's the talking feature that you get them for.

Back