Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he was offered 2 films with Sophia Loren.i wonder if he would have revisited the silent flute..oh what could have been..imagine the 90's bruce teaming up with Brandon with their take on ''showdown in little tokyo''

well that scene where Brandon discuss Dolph's ***** size would have been way more creepy....

:lol minus ''THAT'' line then..but bruce's would have been 50-51 at that time.he could play the old warrior role.

Bruce would have had him some young Tia Carrere :naughty .....
he was offered 2 films with Sophia Loren.
Not too familiar with Sophia Loren, but when I googled her, she kinda looks like Sofia Vergara.

Sophia_Loren11.jpg

he was also planning a sequal to WOTD.playing tang lung again. I think he had a trilogy in mind.and i'm sure WOTD's original title was ETD.i remember linda saying this..or am I getting old ;)

Yeah she does but Sophia Loren is Italian and Vergara is latin.

Actually, they're both 'Latin', but I understand you usually use the term to refer to Latin American people over there. :)

She was gorgeous indeed. It's weird to me that people have to google her to know who she is. *Cough, cough* Man, I'm old.

Sophia+loren+4295101.jpg
Sophia-Loren-sophia-loren-14908679-437-640.jpg

Oh, and I would have loved that 'Rush Hour' with Lee and McQueen. Actually, I'd love a Bullitt statue like this one. ^_^

Actually, they're both 'Latin', but I understand you usually use the term to refer to Latin American people over there. :)

She was gorgeous indeed. It's weird to me that people have to google her to know who she is. *Cough, cough* Man, I'm old.

Sophia+loren+4295101.jpg
Sophia-Loren-sophia-loren-14908679-437-640.jpg

Yeah that's what I mean.

Well, I'm certainly not a kid, but Miss Loren is about four decades before my time. I just happen to be a movie buff. :wink1:

Yeah about four decades before my time to but I think I know her because I saw that movie where Geoffrey rush Rush plays Peter Sellers, where he mentions to his family that he loves them but not as much as he loves Sofia Loren. From then on I think I took notice of her that person is.

Yeah, even though she acted in a few US movies —off the top of my mind, 'El Cid' with Charlton Heston, 'Arabesque' with Gregory Peck or 'A Countess from Hong Kong' with Marlon Brando—, I guess she was much, much more of a star here in Europe. :)

No one posted the Times Square Bruce GOD pic by Arnie yet ? :D more Pacific Rim style :lol

Back