Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok this is not my pic someone tagged Arnie Kim's on Bookface :D but fans of Bruce Lee would like to see :D nice group shoot of custome . Nice idea guys on the name plates haha too late for mines I opted out on engraving mines :( here's the pic hope the original poster no mind sharing it here :D
picture.php

Sweet pic! :rock

I'm going to cry when I start selling my Bruce's :(

desisandy just for you mate:wink1:
thanks buddy :lol u used the same HT casual wear sculpt good choice , am tempted to search for the sweater casual now ,I got the suited version, these are selling at such a bargain price still.

You need a certain amount of swag to actually look good in that rainbow jacket (2nd figure from the left). Looks pretty cool there.
that pic has some good iconic looks going :lol I like the winged Vest also , brings back memories of watching Bruce holding boards for Brandon to break on ENtertainment show .

Put down my order with bbts finally
:hi5: this will be a grail Bruce statue am guessing :wink1:

Love the Medicom 'fashion Lee' clothes being used here!!
That was something I always considered doing but never pulled the trigger on. Not only were the ebay prices high for those figures but I had no real way of knowing how they'd actually fit the newer Enterbay or Hot Toys Lee figures.
But damn, they really look great!

I always wanted to do the star singlet and the checked jacket one, nice to see them in there!

I've read in a few books that he was voted 'worst dressed celebrity' in Hong Kong in 1972 which I think is a hilarious accomplishment.

I get that his estate have white washed and attempted to delete anything negative about him ....but this is a fun fact they should celebrate.

Which celebrity (of this age group) hasn't done at least one interview where the laugh and cringe at their fashion choices (and hair cuts) from the 70s and 80s.

Very nice collection you got going there. :clap

Thanks centurion:D but not my collection, but I want my collection to have some of the medicom fashion Bruce set, but glad u liked it too its why I wanted to post the pic here :hi5:

Love the Medicom 'fashion Lee' clothes being used here!!
That was something I always considered doing but never pulled the trigger on. Not only were the ebay prices high for those figures but I had no real way of knowing how they'd actually fit the newer Enterbay or Hot Toys Lee figures.
Yer SAB I think this set is best set of the clothing set, I think the guy got this just right , without getting the full range this would be my pick of the bunch also.

That's where I shop :lol

& yep, that's the one I'm looking at :D

Edit: It's is a pretty cool eTailer though :D

Last edited:
still a lot of $ss though.i've been offered a great deal (well for the UK anyway) giving it some serious thought.wish I wasn't so picky with the statue,looks great,but little things about it.....I should really buy it though:wink1:

My thinking is similar. I want it, but at that price, I'm a bit more picky I guess.

maybe if i sell a couple of my BL customs (don't need them anymore) that would help my £s go further.there's a thought..statue will make a great centrepiece

That might be a good idea. This, for now, looks like the BL collectible to get. Might not miss your customs so much when you have this thing on your shelf :D

Back