Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait Larry gone to google Ultraman Chris prob need to google it too , wasn't really shown on uk TV .

Need to go battery,s low on my IPad :lol good excuse to leave before am US, ed by both Larry and Chris :lol

Finally got a reply from blitz way regarding the official usa distributor and yes its now bbts and they will be honoring the name plate engraving if you preordered through blitzway, here is the email
Dear Customer
We are truly sorry to keep you waiting so long.
Actually, we found a distributor in the beginning of*last week, however it took us more time *to choose a*good retailer.
Finally,*we've found a*good one which is Bigbadtoystore. www.bigbadtoystore.com
BBTS is our official retailer in the US and they will soon contact you directly with information and instruction about our item.
They also know well about your name engraving on the plate, however you can tell them again, just in case.
As you may know, we didn't charge any money at all.
When you get the contact from BBTS, you can make payment on their site.
Please let us know if there is any problem with them.
I appreciate your patience*and also apologize for the delay again.
Have a nice weekend!
Thanks and best regards.
Blitzway

So will these be individually numbered? I saw that the engraved option will have a serial number, but will the regular have one as well?

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BLTZ10003&mode=retail

for those who want name engraving option...

PREORDER DEADLINE FOR A PERSONALLY ENGRAVED EDITION IS SEPTEMBER 6TH
Please Note: This Preorder includes a specially engraved golden nameplate. The back side of the nameplate will be engraved with the name of the receiver (limited to 20 English characters) and the serial number.

Due to the personalized engraving of this item, a $500 nonrefundable prepayment will be due shortly after the order is placed. We will contact you by email to confirm the payment method as well as the name and spelling of the name for the 20-character engraving.

Last edited:
$599+shipping and $500 Nonrefundable is killing me, I am pass for the name plate.

I THINK THE $500 non refundable for the engraving will end up leaving you with $99 to pay for the statue,just to make sure you buy it.as engraving is free.

I think a short Bruce Lee quote might be a cool engraving, rather than getting someones name.

"Be Water My Friend"

"Using No Way As Way"

"Boards Don't Hit Back"

Something like those :D

I think a short Bruce Lee quote might be a cool engraving, rather than getting someones name.

"Be Water My Friend"

"Using No Way As Way"

"Boards Don't Hit Back"

Something like those :D

As I said a few days ago over at SF:

Shoo said:
Actually, at first I thought to have this engraved:

Be water, [my first name]

But then I realized it would read:

Specially created for Be water, [my first name]

Which looks rather awkward and I'm afraid applies to all of those suggestions above.

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_23_zpsc4fe7df3.jpg

nice thinking..how about
lee jun fan 1940-1973
or
founder of jeet kune do
or
the legend that is
here's my favourite...''those inspired by him''.

Last edited:
Ok this is not my pic someone tagged Arnie Kim's on Bookface :D but fans of Bruce Lee would like to see :D nice group shoot of custome . Nice idea guys on the name plates haha too late for mines I opted out on engraving mines :( here's the pic hope the original poster no mind sharing it here :D
picture.php

Back