Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still a lot of $ss though.i've been offered a great deal (well for the UK anyway) giving it some serious thought.wish I wasn't so picky with the statue,looks great,but little things about it.....I should really buy it though:wink1:

Oh do tell Chris, what is this great bargain or is Mum's the word? :nono

maybe if i sell a couple of my BL customs (don't need them anymore) that would help my £s go further.there's a thought..statue will make a great centrepiece

What customs do you have Chris, who made them? :huh

That might be a good idea. This, for now, looks like the BL collectible to get. Might not miss your customs so much when you have this thing on your shelf :D

I have a few of Arnie Kims customs or handmade works, well some 2004 ones and 2005 FOF and I must say that this statue beats all of them. :clap

Last edited:
nothing special dark. just some old BL3 and BL3.5 boxed bodies with a redone FOF sculpt with modded hairpiece and a custom repainted ETD A sculpt (still on ebay for approx. £50)and outfits,i got them in my ''must buy this'' phase.the complete figures are only worth probably £60-£70 each now.
oh my mum's the word deal is..cough cough.£421 shipped by bank transfer...or £443 via paypal..no customs/import/vat to be paid as it's from the EU.

nothing special dark. just some old BL3 and BL3.5 boxed bodies with a redone FOF sculpt with modded hairpiece and a custom repainted ETD A sculpt (still on ebay for approx. £50)and outfits,i got them in my ''must buy this'' phase.

And your not in this phase now, you could do without them?

the complete figures are only worth probably £60-£70 each now.
How many do you have?

oh my mum's the word deal is..cough cough.£421 shipped by bank transfer...or £443 via paypal..no customs/import/vat to be paid as it's from the EU.

Holly **** that is way better deal than us Aussies! :eek

What option you going to pick?

yeah I can do without them now:lol.my cabinets kinda full anyway.in total I have 5 made up/customs made up from bits here and there from a few yrs back.prices were kinda steep then,so no doubt i'll lose money on the ones I sell:mad:but if some BL collector gets them,then i'd be happy.
yeah it's a very good deal,that's what got me thinking after several chats with him.as I've never done a transfer before(bank charges £20 anyway) IF:lol I do consider buying it will be paypal.

yeah I can do without them now:lol.my cabinets kinda full anyway.in total I have 5 made up/customs made up from bits here and there from a few yrs back.prices were kinda steep then,so no doubt i'll lose money on the ones I sell:mad:but if some BL collector gets them,then i'd be happy.
yeah it's a very good deal,that's what got me thinking after several chats with him.as I've never done a transfer before(bank charges £20 anyway) IF:lol I do consider buying it will be paypal.

It is an amazing deal but can you afford it if you don't sell the customs?

yeah...JUST.but honestly I DID buy anything bruce lee a few years back,but as we get older/wiser:lol it maybe best just to keep my authentic figures.got EB bruces except for 1st GOD.but that looks very toyish now.selling a couple may be the best thing,ive had the pleasure of displaying them for a few years anyway.

yeah...JUST.but honestly I DID buy anything bruce lee a few years back,but as we get older/wiser:lol i'd like just to keep my authentic figures.got EB bruces except for 1st GOD.but that looks very toyish now.selling a couple may be the best thing,ive had the pleasure of displaying them for a few years anyway.

Well there is no need to sell them if u can afford this statue now right?

I guess you still have to buy the crow but that isn't till next year.

yep crow will be got,hopefully with longer hair:lol (not going there)
I see your point about keeping the customs but,the more I think about,the more it makes sense to part with a couple.i could always ebay them,sure they'd go at the right price to a BL collecter,sold a few resin kits/statues on there.

yep crow will be got,hopefully with longer hair:lol (not going there)
I see your point about keeping the customs but,the more I think about,the more it makes sense to part with a couple.i could always ebay them,sure they'd go at the right price to a BL collecter,sold a few resin kits/statues on there.

No I wasn't saying keeping them, I just thought since u have the money for the statue now there is no need to sell them. :dunno

I guess if you sold them that would be enough to pay for the Crow right?

the crow is approx. £150-£170,at a push I might clear £120 for 2 figures after ebay/paypal fees and UK postage maybe nearer the £100 mark at worse,but yeh it would only need a few £s more to get it.
think think i'll dust the ole customs,and try good ole ebay:lol
DAMM gotta got food shopping now...catch you later:wave

the crow is approx. £150-£170,at a push I might clear £120 for 2 figures after ebay/paypal fees and UK postage maybe nearer the £100 mark at worse,but yeh it would only need a few £s more to get it.
think think i'll dust the ole customs,and try good ole ebay:lol
DAMM gotta got food shopping now...catch you later:wave

Later Chris :wave

That's where I shop :lol

& yep, that's the one I'm looking at :D
:slap keep a lookout buddy u might still find a better deal I hope.

saves you jogging or swimming I suppose:lol
we,re too kind to him already :lol maybe let him jog a little :rotfl

still a lot of $ss though.i've been offered a great deal (well for the UK anyway) giving it some serious thought.wish I wasn't so picky with the statue,looks great,but little things about it.....I should really buy it though:wink1:
that's great :hi5: I hope u order soon buddy , this GOD statue is looking better by the day :lol I know you get there in the end .Ninja Chris !! was that nick name on a card I read a while back ? ,I hope I remember correctly :rotfl

:slap keep a lookout buddy u might still find a better deal I hope.

we,re too kind to him already :lol maybe let him jog a little :rotfl

that's great :hi5: I hope u order soon buddy , this GOD statue is looking better by the day :lol I know you get there in the end .Ninja Chris !! was that nick name on a card I read a while back ? ,I hope I remember correctly :rotfl

Will Chris be back today?

Hellooooo:wave i'm back

Oh hey I wasn't sure but I thought you were this guy that posted your Bruce Lee collection.

not a great way of showing the scale..my detolf is 15'5'' wide,the statues base is 15'' and the gap between my hands is 28''..thats one BIG display piece..dwarfs the 1/6 figures.

I can now understand a little better the price...but still expensive when your on a tight budget.

So which ones out of that collection are you getting rid of? I noticed u had Yullis sculpts to. Do u have the Hot Toys ETD complete set of figures or just parts?

Hellooooo:wave i'm back
:hi5: here's a pic just for u :lol if only we get a poster of this :horror apart from the engraving.
picture.php

:lolthat's me.just the HT dx clean body,scarred face(with modded EB etd hair)and dx HAIR.+ diorama.the pants and shoes are original EB FOF
.customs are the ETD stealth (sold without bag). and ETD blue suit.top shelf.although the blue suit is part of vA EB so it will go with the blue suit from the medicom RAH ETD.both again have EB kung fu slippers.

:lolthat's me.just the HT dx clean body,scarred face(with modded EB etd hair)and dx HAIR.+ diorama.the pants and shoes are original EB FOF
.customs are the ETD stealth (sold without bag). and ETD blue suit.top shelf.although the blue suit is part of vA EB so it will go with the blue suit from the medicom RAH ETD.both again have EB kung fu slippers.

I am confused I thought you had complete EB figures as well? :huh

I do.but not for sale:wink1:ETD A+B are there as is FOF,and GOD BTS, and modded black label,that's just 1 cabinet,there's another too and 4 shelves with bruce/crow figures on them.:horror.
I wasn't really keen on the dx04 so I picked up a loose one, cheap diorama,and put the EB FOF pants and shoes on him.

So these are the ones you want to sell right?

I do.but not for sale:wink1:ETD A+B are there as is FOF,and GOD BTS,

Other than the mod that makes how many compete sets then, 4?

and modded black label,that's just 1 cabinet,there's another too and 4 shelves with bruce/crow figures on them.:horror.

What do you mean modded? Does it have a different sculpt? :huh

I wasn't really keen on the dx04 so I picked up a loose one, cheap diorama,and put the EB FOF pants and shoes on him.

Yeah I only bought the dioramas for that.

Back