Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 in total..FOF. KATO. WOTD .ETDA. ETDB. GOD NOKIA .the GODBTS. sold some bits from that.the black label had jeans/shoes I modded the shoes by removing( I was 1st doing this:lol) then added ht foot pegs/feet.GOD suit/sneakers.hence the mod. also have all 4 EB 1/4s.

looks like the same guy modded mr grouchy as well.as the normal sculpt

Last edited:
6 in total..FOF. KATO. WOTD .ETDA. ETDB. GOD NOKIA .the GODBTS. sold some bits from that.

Really what did u sell and how much? I think it would easy to sell that figure in parts since no body wants it. Oh I am glad you have the Nokia one, very good figure, I was worried u didn't have that.

the black label had jeans/shoes I modded the shoes by removing( I was 1st doing this:lol) then added ht foot pegs/feet.GOD suit/sneakers.hence the mod. also have all 4 EB 1/4s.

Ah ok, well someone modded theirs by putting the smiley Hot Toys Arnie head sculpt on theirs. Didn't look too bad.

from the BTS set the light,camera and clapperboard.wasnt overly fussed with them anyway.i only got it as the box was damaged,then it got trashed by my 7yr old(as did my FOF box)when I was sorting some space to put them..SAFE!!.I think I got £50 for them all.happy with that.sold a few more figures on ebay also,some very good prices.some not so,hence my expecations wont be very high on the 2 customs I may put on.
HTs smiley looked pretty good on the BL1. shame the colours didn't quite match up

from the BTS set the light,camera and clapperboard.wasnt overly fussed with them anyway.i only got it as the box was damaged,then it got trashed by my 7yr old(as did my FOF box)when I was sorting some space to put them..SAFE!!.I think I got £50 for them all.happy with that.sold a few more figures on ebay also,some very good prices.some not so,hence my expecations wont be very high on the 2 customs I may put on.
HTs smiley looked pretty good on the BL1. shame the colours didn't quite match up

Oh you tried it or saw it?

Yeah well like I said if you are going to sell BTS I would part out all the items, probably keep the GOD diorama for the Nokia GOD. :wink1:

both mate.if you pull the ball peg from the BTS head insert it in the older BL heads from EB,they fit too.again colour match is an issue.yep I kept the diorama,but I have the nokia in a small glass case on his own

nope.i like it in the case.it keeps him nice and dust free.the diorama is in a cabint with the BTS figures and the BL1.as pictured.

afraid not..the case isn't wide enough,but I could always chop and change in the future.and maybe put the BL1 in the case.

your prob right mate..i'll have a coffee then get these 2 customs sorted might ebay them tomorrow.may have a little change around:wink1:

Oh you tried it or saw it?

Yeah well like I said if you are going to sell BTS I would part out all the items, probably keep the GOD diorama for the Nokia GOD. :wink1:

You probably can't see the difference from the picture. But the difference in colors are pretty noticeable in person. I knew it wasn't matching up exactly before I bought the smiley sculpt but was hoping it would be close. The Black Label one is more tan and has a warmer shade. I'm starting to like the Black Label sculpt better though. Turn it to the side, it looks spot on :wink1:

Oh I had to pull the neck peg from the smiley sculpt too so it doesn't have a giraffe neck. :lol

your prob right mate..i'll have a coffee then get these 2 customs sorted might ebay them tomorrow.may have a little change around:wink1:

It's not a matter of being right, its just what IMO would look cool man. Don't make me influence your decision, I was just expressing my opinion. :wink1:

You probably can't see the difference from the picture. But the difference in colors are pretty noticeable in person. I knew it wasn't matching up exactly before I bought the smiley sculpt but was hoping it would be close. The Black Label one is more tan and has a warmer shade.

Yeah I can notice the difference in skin tone but only because u mentioned it. So it is more noticeable in real life?

I'm starting to like the Black Label sculpt better though. Turn it to the side, it looks spot on :wink1:

Seriously? :confused:

Oh I had to pull the neck peg from the smiley sculpt too so it doesn't have a giraffe neck. :lol

Wow great idea! :clap

Got the new email from blitzway, do we have to make another order from bbts if we already have ordered before?

if you in NA, u will need to place a new order with BBTS with the engraving option if u want it to be guaranteed it, and then BBTS wil email you in a few days with payment options and specifics re: the name for engraving

Got the new email from blitzway, do we have to make another order from bbts if we already have ordered before?

Back