Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they have the 1/6 I belive (as the up and coming big boss figure has been called big boss).but all the 1/4 releases have not had the ''movie title'' with them.so perhaps Shannon just gave them the likeness license..?

Wow you are right! I never noticed that the ETD and WOD statues were never called ETD and WOD. That makes total sense now.

Once again Chris thanks for the great info! :wink1:

:lol I try.i did ask bill via wife's FB about a bruce lee release this year,but no reply as yet..none from blitzway either:gah:

:lol yup just good old 1001 1002 1003:rotfl.nah not friends with Won just a general enquiry via FB. replied 1st time pretty quickly though.

they have the 1/6 I belive (as the up and coming big boss figure has been called big boss).but all the 1/4 releases have not had the ''movie title'' with them.so perhaps Shannon just gave them the likeness license..?

Shannon Lee can only grant likeness rights.
She doesn't own the rights to any of her fathers movies.

Not sure why Enterbay aren't calling their 1/4 releases by the movie titles since they do own the rights ....maybe they are in a fight with the rights owner about whether or not 1/4 was included.
Its pretty telling that no other company is using the movie titles with their releases.

Last edited:
:lol yup just good old 1001 1002 1003:rotfl.nah not friends with Won just a general enquiry via FB. replied 1st time pretty quickly though.

Hi Chris i own those three beauties HD 1001,HD1002 and HD 1003.
Are these three the only ones or is it the same for HD1008 as well.:pray:

hi mate.it believe as SAB said it applies to just the 1/4 scale.so yes the 1008 in included.
I wonder as bruce had partnership in ''concord pictures'' which made WOTD and made a deal with warner bros with ETD,does Shannon have any rights regarding those movies(poss GOD too)?
maybe it was given to linda who then gave it to Shannon..just a thought.
after a quick search fourtune star had the rights to the golden harvest movies.don't know if they still do?
this is also very sad to see..nothing worse than a divided family.
https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1286524/bruce-lees-legacy-leaves-family-divided

Last edited:
That music...that movie...Epic...just epic.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azba3joHlUc[/ame]

Yeah although the film sucked the music from GOD is the best music IMO, (especially the music after 2 mins in that video u posted) out of all of Bruce Lee films, which ironically isn't really a Bruce Lee film. :lol

Man for me is also the move itself epic. I must have watched it a hundred times literally as a child so it just stayed with me forever, I can't fight that.
So everytime I watch this intro my heart goes nostalgically crazy.

Man for me is also the move itself epic. I must have watched it a hundred times literally as a child so it just stayed with me forever, I can't fight that.
So everytime I watch this intro my heart goes nostalgically crazy.

I don't know about the movie but I watched it a hundred times for the Bruce Lee scenes and skipped the rest and while watching the GOD Bruce Lee scenes that music was always in the background and was so dam uplifting! So it was not just the start of the movie but during those scenes as well that made the film work with that music! :yess:

Also I love this GOD music remix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlL1AwPx9AQ

great music by john barry,lousy directing/editing by Robert clouse,great fight scenes by bruce.terrible movie.watch the 40min cut instead.

There's no denying from me. Love the cast, music, and script. The movie just rocks! :rock

M81QrvS.gif

:horror must be watching a different movie:lol so many mishaps and crappy editing.take away the soundtrack and bruce's fights and your left with a total ripoff.

Back