Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear what you say about 90mins of repeating scenes,but it's an interesting watch to see what ''director'' bruce was aiming for with certain camera angles,long shots,close ups etc.that's how I viewed it.:wink1:

Yeah I know but I just couldn't do it I would so exhausted watching that! :thud:

bruce lee in GOD.from artport.is the japanese version.the BL footage was used in the UK HK legends dvd version. the best thing in the 1978 GOD was the bruce look-alike removing the swordstick from hugh O'Brien..nice move that.

Amazing i would love to find,buy and see that movie.
Does anyone know were it is for sale please many thanks.:pray:

Re: Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_13_zpsdc6ef086.jpg

WOWSERS! The most definitive Brucle Lee piece to date surely! Simply looks breathtaking and great to see a company using the effect of both polystone with realistic facesculpt - just like the Hot Toys detailing but even better!

Just ordered!!! :yess:

WOWSERS! The most definitive Brucle Lee piece to date surely! Simply looks breathtaking and great to see a company using the effect of both polystone with realistic facesculpt - just like the Hot Toys detailing but even better!

ihad this one ordered for about 3 weeks Andy.... were have you been :lol
glad you like him... i think it's the best representation of bruce lee yet :clap

ihad this one ordered for about 3 weeks Andy.... were have you been :lol
glad you like him... i think it's the best representation of bruce lee yet :clap

:gah::gah: serious?! I saw this statue about 2 weeks ago and loved it but never did my research. Just checked with Lee over at CDUK on the off chance he had it and viola! Ordered straight away! Did you order with Lee Dave? Did yours come with the personalised plaque? Think i missed out on that :(

Once Bruce arrives in December, my collection will have covered all the major scales....

1/6, 1/5, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 and 1/1!!! :rock

Last edited:

:gah::gah: serious?! I saw this statue about 2 weeks ago and loved it but never did my research. Just checked with Lee over at CDUK on the off chance he had it and viola! Ordered straight away! Did you order with Lee Dave? Did yours come with the personalised plaque? Think i missed out on that :(
not from Lee this time.... belgium i had some credit with this shop enough to pay for almost half of him :clap
i don't really want the plaque..... would be hard to sell later if misfortune should strike :panic:

not from Lee this time.... belgium i had some credit with this shop enough to pay for almost half of him :clap
i don't really want the plaque..... would be hard to sell later if misfortune should strike :panic:

I believe the plaque comes seperate Dave...i'm not too fussed either. Which edition did you order? The full gold base or the regular base. I think the regular looks better and compliments the statue more than the all gold base.

So glad i found abt this piece when i did...you just gotta have the Master Lee in your statue collection!!! :yess:

I believe the plaque comes seperate Dave...i'm not too fussed either. Which edition did you order? The full gold base or the regular base. I think the regular looks better and compliments the statue more than the all gold base.

So glad i found abt this piece when i did...you just gotta have the Master Lee in your statue collection!!! :yess:
wood for me looks much better :hi5:

Yeah the head sculpt is PVC to give it that natural skin texture look. :wink1:

Once Bruce arrives in December, my collection will have covered all the major scales....

1/6, 1/5, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 and 1/1!!! :rock

Yeah most of us here have ordered since day one, which was about 3- 4 weeks ago when Blitzway put it up for pre order.

wood for me looks much better :hi5:

:exactly:

How do you even get the gold base anyway? :huh

via Shannon lee

Blitzway

Notice : Bruce Lee 40th Tribute Statue - Gold Base Version

Bruce Lee Enterprises will take pre-order in September.
There will be an announcement on their facebook, www.facebook.com/BruceLee once they opens pre-sale
and blitzway's PO has now changed to September.at least the free engraving has now ended..looks like it's gonna be released later than we thought.

Last edited:
via Shannon lee

Blitzway

Notice : Bruce Lee 40th Tribute Statue - Gold Base Version

Bruce Lee Enterprises will take pre-order in September.
There will be an announcement on their facebook, www.facebook.com/BruceLee once they opens pre-sale
and blitzway's PO has now changed to September.at least the free engraving has now ended..looks like it's gonna be released later than we thought.

I am going to pass on it, like penfold*david said wooden one looks so much better and I agree. It looks more accurate to the film!

So the gold base is not an extra base for the EX version? Isn't it $100 more or something? For $100 more, it would make sense if you got the normal & gold base, for alternate display choices.

:lol your hoping larry..nope for your extra 100bucks you get JUST the gold base.:thud:
statue looks much better on the standard base anyway.

as you can only order the gold base from Shannon's website,perhaps that is the EX version????
as blitzway are only showing the normal $599 price.the $699 has gone??

The 'wood look' base is from Blitzway's site

The gold base is from Shannon Lee's Bruce Lee site and is $100 more for being exclusive

Personally I think the gold base looks awful .... Not sure if Shannon's is signing it, but I always find her signature editions a little strange.

"The signature of the daughter of the guy!"

Who cares :D

I was thinking it might be like Sideshow, where the EX version gets something extra. I guess not though.

i think everyone is on agreement that the wooden style base is the better of the two. It not only looks more movie accurate but also compliments the statue better i think.

I would say that the golden base who best suit those die hard Bruce Lee fans who literally collect everything Bruce related plus you have the added bonus that its come direct from his daughter :)

As mentioned earlier, i only found out about this piece 2 weeks ago and managed to place my order yesterday from a local retailer. I have to say that i am so excited about this piece and if the estimated date of arrival is correct (which is December for me) then this would make an ideal Christmas gift! :yess:

Back