Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing it's simply a language thing, with them saying hands, rather than arms. But I guess we'll find out :D

that's what I thought.yet it only states 1 left hand and 2 right hands.nothing about 2 right arms:dunno.hence my question to them regarding this.the close up of the left hand may have a faint joint line at the wrist:dunno,as hands have magnets according to the description. I could be seeing things of course:lol

Yeah but ....

I'm guessing it's simply a language thing, with them saying hands, rather than arms. But I guess we'll find out :D

....this :D

no reply from blitzway as yet:mad:..was bored and I came by this.a GOD bruce as spiderman :lol

dunno about spidey,but bruce would have made a great daredevil.
this maybe old but I've not seen it before,superhero's with other people playing the roles:lol

Beautiful. Thank you, THX.

y8m1.jpg

5lb9.jpg

s3sb.jpg

ys8t.jpg

c0zl.jpg

Nice screencaps Shoo. :clap

No one can sculpt Bruce Lee but Arnie IMO.

no reply from blitzway as yet:mad:..was bored and I came by this.a GOD bruce as spiderman :lol

dunno about spidey,but bruce would have made a great daredevil.
this maybe old but I've not seen it before,superhero's with other people playing the roles:lol

Yeah saw that I think last week accidentally like you,I thought it was weird how it has WOD hair cut. So Chris are you getting this for sure now?

I think the $500 nrd is to cover themselves to make sure those who want the engraving done will complete the PO.then that leaves $99.99+shipping to pay.however without the ''FREE'' engraving its $20 cheaper and no/less deposit..strange but i of course could be wrong.

quote from goodshipped on ebay

''This is a very limited quantity collectible which will only produce 150 boxes worldwide. Don't miss!''
that can't be correct.

If the total price of this statue amounted to $500 I might have considered it. :(

2 customs sold,got a very good price:yess:.so as I was offered a great price on this..ive POd it:clap.even with it's minor flaws its still a great display piece.

2 customs sold,got a very good price:yess:.so as I was offered a great price on this..ive POd it:clap.even with it's minor flaws its still a great display piece.

Well might I say welcome to the club then! :1-1: :yess:

Where did u pre order from? I thought u were going pay up front, so you could get that good deal? :huh

Last edited:
Well might I say welcome to the club then! :1-1: :yess:

Where did u pre order from? I thought u were going pay up front, so you could get that good deal? :huh

I got it from Denmark and I ended up saving £70 ($100ish usd):clap he's passed on my engraving option to blitzway,and payment when he gets stock,end sept/start of oct..so no outlay for now:)..my figures I sold covers 1/3 of the cost so not too hard on my wallet:lol

Last edited:
Yeah since this is a PF they should of made it 1/4 scale and I bet it would only cost $500 then. I have no idea why they chose 1/3rd scale. I think 1/4 scale is big enough.

Its because Enterbay have exclusive rights to 1/6 and 1/4.

Enterbay first figured out that was the easiest way to get around 'exclusive rights' .... Hot Toys only had 1/6 Terminator locked up :)

So its only fair others have taken notice and said, "well Enterbay don't seem to have rights to 1/3 scale Bruce?"

Its because Enterbay have exclusive rights to 1/6 and 1/4.

Enterbay first figured out that was the easiest way to get around 'exclusive rights' .... Hot Toys only had 1/6 Terminator locked up :)

So its only fair others have taken notice and said, "well Enterbay don't seem to have rights to 1/3 scale Bruce?"

Oh that is right I never thought of that. :slap

:lol

Might get away with it with FoF, Big Boss, or even a scar less EtD figure, since the clothing does look kinda "standard". But I'd imagine it would be a bit harder to pass off a 'Game Of Death' figure as part of a "standard Kung Fu' line :lol

scar less ETD.with ''free bonus yellow catsuit and sneakers'' as seen worn by bruce li/long/wong etc etc.:rotfl

:lol

Might get away with it with FoF, Big Boss, or even a scar less EtD figure, since the clothing does look kinda "standard". But I'd imagine it would be a bit harder to pass off a 'Game Of Death' figure as part of a "standard Kung Fu' line :lol

Wait a second, I am confused so Enterbay has Bruce lees license for likeness but not for his movies? Hence why they called the 1/4 scale WOD figure the " kung fu uniform Bruce Lee"?

:confused:

they have the 1/6 I belive (as the up and coming big boss figure has been called big boss).but all the 1/4 releases have not had the ''movie title'' with them.so perhaps Shannon just gave them the likeness license..?

Back