Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some pics up on various BL threads here:) but my pic taking skills suck(the guys here will tell you)
yeah tragic shame about Brandon,i used to go to BL conventions and met the late jim Kelly in London in 92,the following year they said they were going to get Brandon...and we know what happened THAT year:(
dunno about going to graveyards :lol but my 7 yr old is now dragging me to landudno so she can spend more of my £s...no wonder my funding for my collection is at straing point:lol
catch you later guys

yeah massive fan.i have all the EB1/4's.nearly all the 1/6 figures.
I also have several (a few rare)model kits built and painted from the early 90's and some of the recent smaller 3"-4" figures.iv'e sold many from my collection over the years too(bought during my ''must buy that period''):lol
BIG crow fan too

WOOOOW i love to see pics of your collection.:pray:

P.O. yesterday with my name in golden plate :yess:

,i like to brings 2 alternative heads,one with more agressive face but anyway im happy with the actual

bruce_lee1.jpg

yeah I was thinking of getting via them,but the full payment option although cheaper was too big an outlay at once.
I managed to get one from a Danish seller with 2 options (no payment until in stock)
1 £420 via bank transfer.
2 £420+4% via paypal which is approx. £437..both options inc shipping..great deal I thought.
Nice catch Chris :hi5: not been around much , poor Internet connection keeps cutting off. And nice collection by the way :rotfl just the wait for the Blitzway GOD statue now .:yess: just the Olympic triathlon left to PO this . Or has Larry PO already ?
Am still getting told end of 2013 to beginning of Jan for the release . Even got a call from supplier if I want the engraving done . Think the engraving will cause delay me think:lol

I would have thought as the engraving period has ended.those ordering it,would get it done then get it shipped.as blitzway have the total amount to be done?:dunno
although they now state PO till sept 24th.so yeah a delay for that,but for those POing for 24th aug don't see a reason for delays.
but who knows...do blitzway:lol
I think larry's waiting a little while;).i wonder what number this edition will have 2000-3000?

Nice Chris:clap....I was close to buying the Enterbay 1/4 statue, really like that one but glad i held out until now cos this Blitzway statue looks the most realistic of the lot...and thats including the cinemaquette version too!

EB 1/4 statue is brilliant.so glad I bought it.cinemaquette and sideshows both sucked imho.and far more expensive,EB was a steal:yess:

best of luck with that mate..that statue is as rare as a dodo these days.cant belive I got that for about £135 from EB:lol
YOUR LOOKING AT ABOUT £250-£300 these days,if you can find one:exactly:
ooh heads up watch out for fake ones also.

has Larry PO already ?
No Desisandy, I haven't pre ordered. I now think that I might skip this statue altogether :eek: I'm the odd man out in this thread it seems :lol I'm not sure I can manage it, while still paying for other things I have or think I might pre order.

I was thinking the same larry,but as I sold a couple of figures:horror,and managed to get deferred payment on this which gave me a couple of months to save up:wink1: I took the plunge.
but I hear what your saying man:exactly:
but you know you want it:slap

EB 1/4 statue is brilliant.so glad I bought it.cinemaquette and sideshows both sucked imho.and far more expensive,EB was a steal:yess:

TBH I can't believe they were allowed be released, I can't believe people bought them. Also why was SS one very similar to CM one both in attire and pose. :huh

best of luck with that mate..that statue is as rare as a dodo these days.cant belive I got that for about £135 from EB:lol
YOUR LOOKING AT ABOUT £250-£300 these days,if you can find one:exactly:
ooh heads up watch out for fake ones also.

Actually they come up on ebay quite frequently. BTW Chris did yours ever get that leaning problem that most WOD statues got?

no dark mine is as upright as day one (WOTD too):)agree about them coming up on ebay,but go and check the prices:horror

no dark mine is as upright as day one (WOTD too):)agree about them coming up on ebay,but go and check the prices:horror

Yeah I know they about $500 USD or so, right now though there are no ETD ones on ebay. Which is weird because I always see them there, this is the first time I haven't.

but you know you want it:slap
You know I do :lol

But there's actually at least 2 other statues around the same price range that I want a bit more, & I'm thinking I might only get 1 (maybe 2) $600+ collectible for 2013/2014. So even if I had $900, it wouldn't be going towards this. I had to prioritse. If only I could easily get all 3 :gah:

But there's actually at least 2 other statues around the same price range that I want a bit more, & I'm thinking I might only get 1 (maybe 2) $600+ collectible for 2013/2014. So even if I had $900, it wouldn't be going towards this. I had to prioritse. If only I could easily get all 3 :gah:

What ones are they Lawrence?

luckily I only collect bruce/Brandon,so my options are easier.but YOU get what YOU want larry,your collection is varied so get what you want first,no doubt brucey will be around for a while yet.
had I not took the plunge and sold a couple of figures,and managed to have a couple of months to save up,then I would have passed also.
even with it's minor flaws this will look kinda imposing displayed.

luckily I only collect bruce/Brandon,so my options are easier.but YOU get what YOU want larry,your collection is varied so get what you want first,no doubt brucey will be around for a while yet.
had I not took the plunge and sold a couple of figures,and managed to have a couple of months to save up,then I would have passed also.
even with it's minor flaws this will look kinda imposing displayed.

Yeah it helps when you are not into many things. I am glad I have narrow interest also, although I wish I only had one interest like you do Chris. :wink1:

Back