Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I have seen a couple of UK sites saying December.some EU sites are saying November,PO'd mine from Denmark with hopefully an October(seller info) delivery,as blitzway are still stating September release.
hopefully more info will appear in the next couple of weeks.

yeah I have seen a couple of UK sites saying December.some EU sites are saying November,PO'd mine from Denmark with hopefully an October(seller info) delivery,as blitzway are still stating September release.
hopefully more info will appear in the next couple of weeks.

Really? I didnt realise it was a September release...:( oh well, as much as i'm looking forward to getting this piece, there is no rush on my part and will gladly wait for all your amazing inhand pics! Out of curiousity, what have most people been paying for this statue from other retailers?

September is blitzways release date.no doubt add 2/3 weeks for delivery from retailers so poss mid/end October for buyers delivery.
most US sellers are $580-$600 with $40ish shipping.(US)
I think larry in NZ stated $899us
and a couple of guys in AUS about $799.if my memory is correct:lol
UK/EU are about £500 shipped.at least there wont be an extra £100-£150 on top for custom fees import duty vat etc,that would kill this dead buying from a non EU seller for us UK buyers.

September is blitzways release date.no doubt add 2/3 weeks for delivery from retailers so poss mid/end October for buyers delivery.
most US sellers are $580-$600 with $40ish shipping.
UK/EU are about £500 shipped.at least there wont be an extra £100-£150 on top for custom fees import duty vat etc,that would kill this dead buying from a non EU seller for us UK buyers.

:exactly: This year alone i've already paid off a GBP280 duty bill for my Wolverine LSF, a GBP104 duty bill for my Hulk Maquette, a GBP108 duty bill for my 1/6 89 Batmobile and a GBP112 duty bill for my Droids PF :thud: and i got Galactus arriving next week! :slap

Managed to order Bruce for just under GBP475 with free postage so sounds like the going rate

most US sellers are $580-$600 with $40ish shipping.(US)

It is mate :wink1:

By 'September' I just assume they mean January :)

Most likely :lol

:exactly: This year alone i've already paid off a GBP280 duty bill for my Wolverine LSF, a GBP104 duty bill for my Hulk Maquette, a GBP108 duty bill for my 1/6 89 Batmobile and a GBP112 duty bill for my Droids PF :thud: and i got Galactus arriving next week! :slap

Where you put all that stuff? :panic:

Managed to order Bruce for just under GBP475 with free postage so sounds like the going rate

Where did you get him from?

yeah I was thinking of getting via them,but the full payment option although cheaper was too big an outlay at once.
I managed to get one from a Danish seller with 2 options (no payment until in stock)
1 £420 via bank transfer.
2 £420+4% via paypal which is approx. £437..both options inc shipping..great deal I thought.

yeah I was thinking of getting via them,but the full payment option although cheaper was too big an outlay at once.
I managed to get one from a Danish seller with 2 options (no payment until in stock)
1 £420 via bank transfer.
2 £420+4% via paypal which is approx. £437..both options inc shipping..great deal I thought.

Indeed a great deal! Congrats!

Yep I have :lol

I was like WTF? :eek

:lol imagine what my wife thinks! She has to live among the boxes! :slap

:lolat least all my boxes are in the attic.poor wifey..I just get what ''another brucey where's he gonna go'' from mine:rotfl

I have seen worse, a particular 1/6th collector that was on you tube had the entire house in every room full of toys. Even in the kitchen, so imagine what his wife thinks! :horror

ha! that sounds extreme! :horror Mine is not too bad now...i've managed to sell quite a number of pieces recently...however, with my Batmobile replacement arriving last night - i now have two of these HUGE 1/6 boxes in my front room! Plus i've got to pick up a Comic Thor PF Exclusive this evening that i purchased from eBay...and everyone knows how big that box is!!! :slap

ha! that sounds extreme! :horror Mine is not too bad now...i've managed to sell quite a number of pieces recently...however, with my Batmobile replacement arriving last night - i now have two of these HUGE 1/6 boxes in my front room! Plus i've got to pick up a Comic Thor PF Exclusive this evening that i purchased from eBay...and everyone knows how big that box is!!! :slap

You are suppose to smash the broken or scratched one right?

Do you have other Bruce statues or are they just the 1/6 figures mate? I take it your a massive fan :)

yeah massive fan.i have all the EB1/4's.nearly all the 1/6 figures.
I also have several (a few rare)model kits built and painted from the early 90's and some of the recent smaller 3"-4" figures.iv'e sold many from my collection over the years too(bought during my ''must buy that period''):lol
BIG crow fan too

yeah massive fan.i have all the EB1/4's.nearly all the 1/6 figures.
I also have several (a few rare)model kits built and painted from the early 90's and some of the recent smaller 3"-4" figures.iv'e sold many from my collection over the years too(bought during my ''must buy that period''):lol
BIG crow fan too

WOW! You should get a display thread up Chris! Sounds awesome! Love The Crow too! My girlfriend, at the time, was a goth chick and she got me into wearing the full leather jacket and took me to graveyards! :horror:lol She loved that movie and thats how i became a big fan too. Such a tragic situation when Brandon lost his life on set :(

Back