Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol now my ''must buy this'' period is over and I stick to what I REALLY WANT. it's sooo much easier and cheaper:rotfl
I must have sold 30+ bruce figures over the last few years.you name it I probably had it:slap.
thing is some were pretty rare,but hey ho,

What ones are they Lawrence?
DSII_DeathStatue_EODE.jpg

300221-product-feature-740x448.jpg

I don't know if there will ever be another mass produced Darksiders II statue like the one shown, simply because I'm not sure how popular the license is, so it gets priority. & Hulk, well, Hulk is Hulk :lol

DSII_DeathStatue_EODE.jpg

300221-product-feature-740x448.jpg

I don't know if there will ever be another mass produced Darksiders II statue like the one shown, simply because I'm not sure how popular the license is, so it gets priority. & Hulk, well, Hulk is Hulk :lol

Great looking statues, is sideshow making them both? SS makes great Hulk statues and actually paints them quite good to from what I have seen.

luckily I only collect bruce/Brandon,so my options are easier.but YOU get what YOU want larry,your collection is varied so get what you want first,no doubt brucey will be around for a while yet.
had I not took the plunge and sold a couple of figures,and managed to have a couple of months to save up,then I would have passed also.
even with it's minor flaws this will look kinda imposing displayed.
It would be really cool if I could focus my spending, I think I even mentioned somewhere before about wanting to focus my collection a bit more, but I think I went & did the opposite :slap

It's good you have a focused collection Chris :D

:lol now my ''must buy this'' period is over and I stick to what I REALLY WANT. it's sooo much easier and cheaper:rotfl
I must have sold 30+ bruce figures over the last few years.you name it I probably had it:slap.
thing is some were pretty rare,but hey ho,

At least it was still only one interest, I know people that are not even fans of Iron Man but buy all the Hot Toys Iron man figures because they look nice.

I use to buy even more stuff, until I asked the question am I really a fan of this or am I just buying it because it looks nice? If the answer is the latter than I know not to buy it, because I will probably just end up selling it eventually anyway. :lol

Sorry. I'm not really sure. I'm not that familiar with the QC on their products. That statue is basically the only thing that I can think of, that I'm really interested in, that they are selling.

Sorry. I'm not really sure. I'm not that familiar with the QC on their products. That statue is basically the only thing that I can think of, that I'm really interested in, that they are selling.

Oh ok I really like SS statues but they have horrible QC and their factory PJs are no where near as good as their protos, when it comes to most of their PFs.

I'm focusing my collection down to the bare bones now.

Conan, Bruce Lee, Indiana Jones.
Statues only, nothing under 1/4 scale and 1 to 2 pieces max for each.
(I'd add James Bond in there but due to the producers bizarre choices, there are no good Bond collectibles now....)

This huge statue will come home within a couple of months.

@ Chris thanks so much for the link to your Bruce Lee collection.

I'm wondering were you found that beautiful plate with the picture of Bruce on it.:wave

I'm focusing my collection down to the bare bones now.

Conan, Bruce Lee, Indiana Jones.
Statues only, nothing under 1/4 scale and 1 to 2 pieces max for each.
(I'd add James Bond in there but due to the producers bizarre choices, there are no good Bond collectibles now....)

Wow that is really focused, so no more 1/4 scale figures either?

So you are not getting the 1/6th scale Crow then?

BTW SAB you were right, popcultcha has raised the price to $899 now, lucky we got in early.

Just can't wait! :yess:

Wow that is really focused, so no more 1/4 scale figures either?

So you are not getting the 1/6th scale Crow then?

BTW SAB you were right, popcultcha has raised the price to $899 now, lucky we got in early.

1/4 scale minimum for me ....and only if its not available in a bigger scale .... some great Conan pieces coming up in 1/4 :)

No 1/6 Crow for me.... 1/2 Legendary Scale Indiana Jones though :yess:

Glad you also managed to get in at the cheaper price !

anyone else thinking the price of this Bruce Lee statue is extremely satisfying bearing in mind all the detail that has gone into the piece plus the sheer size of him! Definate value for money in my opinion, quite refreshing to see as most statues/figures are now well overpriced! :lecture

So does that 1/4 scale include figures as well as statues?

Yeah .... I had the EB T800 and (still have) WotD Lee.
Joints ruin the look for me and so do stands. And on top of that it turns out that figures that size due to balance and safety (as in toppling off a shelf) are quite limited in pose choices, to the point where I'd rather have a great statue in a dynamic pose...preferably battle damaged from the end scenes of movies :)

One of my favourite aspects of this statue is the veins. Look how they run up the neck as it twists to the left, or the way the veins go up the forearms! Awesome! Those things aren't normally done well on figures.

Back