Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from the smiley WOD one what other ones are you thinking of? :huh
Didn't we talk about this already? :lol

Besides the BL smiley, these are the other unreleased Arnie sculpts that I think are better than this.

36872_1495512835373_4829406_n.jpg

35952_1534673374362_6718535_n.jpg

Might not be quite as good as his others because it is mass produced.
So you're saying he didn't put as much effort & care in his Blitzway sculpt, as he would have, had it been his own personal project? You could be right. For whatever reason the sculpt turned out the way it did, I do not think it is his best BL portrait.

Didn't we talk about this already? :lol

Besides the BL smiley, these are the other unreleased Arnie sculpts that I think are better than this.

36872_1495512835373_4829406_n.jpg

35952_1534673374362_6718535_n.jpg

Yeah I thought we did but wasn't sure since you brought it up again. I guess you were just mentioning again for the new people who have come to this thread.

I am not really impressed by those sculpts though, something is off. I think as a balance and realism they are better than his 1/6th hand made but for likeness, I still prefer his 1/6th handmade ones. Like these below, despite that they are not as realistic.

GOD renewal 1 of 3

First GOD 1 of 1.

ETD renewal 1 of 10

So you're saying he didn't put as much effort & care in his Blitzway sculpt, as he would have, had it been his own personal project? You could be right. For whatever reason the sculpt turned out the way it did, I do not think it is his best BL portrait.

No I am saying he might of had a better resin sculpt to begin with and it got slightly deformed during the conversion process from resin to PVC. Just like how his proto resin sculpts got deformed when Enterbay tried to reproduce them for their final product.

I am not really impressed by those sculpts though, something is off. I think as a balance and realism they are better than his 1/6th hand made but for likeness, I still prefer his 1/6th handmade ones.
There might be something off with the sculpts I chose, but I was saying I'd prefer at least that level of accuracy for this statue. I guess we each see BL differently. It's nothing new with BL figure collectors :lol I personally like the sculpts I posted better, but that's me :D
No I am saying he might of had a better resin sculpt to begin with and it got slightly deformed during the conversion process from resin to PVC. Just like how his proto resin sculpts got deformed when Enterbay tried to reproduce them for their final product.
I think I'm under the impression they are using a master proto, while you might be thinking that's the mass produced product used in the promo pics? Not sure who is correct, but I think that's where some confusion might be. I'd think Blitzway might use the best available version of the sculpt for the promo pics, & not some deformed cast :dunno But what do I know :lol

I think the statues face is too wide but I can live with it. It still looks great and overall this piece will be seriously imposing.

Definitely would have preferred a look similar to the below though, showing some awesome Lee emotion.

If you can display it, as good as you did the EB T800, it would look that much more impressive :D

My brain is already ticking! :hi5:

Did I miss something? Are you making one of your sweet dio's similar to Rambo and T800 !? .....at 1/3 scale?! :horror

The obvious choice is to make a backing wall the same as Enterbay's 1/6 GoD figures.
The ultimate dio would be somehow getting the staircase in there as well but at 1/3 scale ???? :thud:

There might be something off with the sculpts I chose, but I was saying I'd prefer at least that level of accuracy for this statue. I guess we each see BL differently.

TBH I don't think they are more off than this statue is, I am sure why I said that now, as none of his sculpts are perfect anyway. I think maybe I thought it was off because his 1/6th sculpts look better. :dunno

It's nothing new with BL figure collectors :lol I personally like the sculpts I posted better, but that's me :D

I just don't think there is that much difference in accuracy, but I guess they don't have big masculine features and the protruding jaw that this statue does. However, like I said I don't think they are much better but still probably better than the sculpt on the statue though.

I think I'm under the impression they are using a master proto, while you might be thinking that's the mass produced product used in the promo pics? Not sure who is correct, but I think that's where some confusion might be.

I think it is the mass produced product used in promo pics but with proto paint job. I am pretty sure the promo pics of the Carlito sculpt were the production samples with just a better paint job. So I think it will be the same case for this. :dunno

This looks like PVC and not resin. I am pretty sure the final sculpt will look like this.

facebook_zpsb420e3a0.jpg

This looks like the same sculpt in the promo pics to me.

I'd think Blitzway might use the best available version of the sculpt for the promo pics, & not some deformed cast :dunno But what do I know :lol

You might be right, but that would mean what they are us is false advertising and doing the same thing EB did when they showed promo pics of their first GOD. Right now I am hoping at least that this is not the case and we are seeing now is the same sculpt we will get when the statue is released. :pray:

Last edited:
Not really impressed?!
The top one is amazing.

Takes a lot to make you happy my friend.

Its not what I meant, I meant I don't think it is much better or any better than the sculpt on the statue. Of course it is amazing but I think his 1/6th sculpts are much better IMO.

Last edited:
despite it's flaws,things have progressed sculpt wise or we could have ended up with this:lol

seriously though,as the sculpt is pvc the paint app should be fine.but agree face is too wide and rather bland looking,i said that from day 1.but for sheer size and after being told(and checking)other similar size statues it's good value.(although I never paid so much)so i've warmed to it.
how many thought WOW what a base prior to inspecting the statue?:dunno
my first thought was right let's check the sculpt,pose(which should have been more iconic) and less slumped forward.
so yeah arnie could have done better for his ''big comeback'' to bruce
so some like myself will be thinking very nice instead of OMG.
HAVING SAID THAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THIS IN HAND.
and hope that there's no dissapointments with it:pray:

Kinda reminds me of the laughing clowns game at the amusement park :lol

2852773306_bfc9b79bfe.jpg

& maybe something a bit more dirty, but I won't go there :D

Back