Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I aint that clever mate..i came across by accident,found another nice one too,that has Brandon with the cropped kung fu movie hair.
I saw and thought their mine:yess:
they are desktop wallpapers.
here's the one mentioned above.

:lol I aint that clever mate..i came across by accident,found another nice one too,that has Brandon with the cropped kung fu movie hair.
I saw and thought their mine:yess:
they are desktop wallpapers.
here's the one mentioned above.

Yeah was just going to say if you made it or if you just downloaded it.

That one looks nice to but not as nice as yours. :wink1:

:clapcheers. still nothing from blitzway regarding the size of this:impatient: I asked 1500+:dunno
the gold base is limited to 100,so it will be interesting to see if the general release will be less than 1000.

Everyone knows CBG :wave

Sorry what does CBG stand for? :huh

Whats wrong with that? :dunno I like my shippers crispy fresh! :lecture

Yeah so do I, but if the brown shipping box got damaged I wouldn't ask for a replacement of just a brown shipping box. Has sideshow ever sent just a replacement brown shipping box to someone that complained?

Only coz that's how you display them :wink1:

Dear SS.
Can you put my box in a box in a box in a box in a box...

Well I have to admit I do that to because I don't want shipping labels all over the box. Also because I want it to have extra protection since it is getting sent abroad.

Sorry what does CBG stand for? :huh

Yeah so do I, but if the brown shipping box got damaged I wouldn't ask for a replacement of just a brown shipping box. Has sideshow ever sent just a replacement brown shipping box to someone that complained?

Well I have to admit I do that to because I don't want shipping labels all over the box. Also because I want it to have extra protection since it is getting sent abroad.

CBG stands for the Cardboard Box Group :lecture

I also like to ask a buyer to post the shipper in a box then another box followed by loads of styrofoam and shredded paper which would be put into a final box! :lol :yess:

I also like to ask a buyer to post the shipper in a box then another box followed by loads of styrofoam and shredded paper which would be put into a final box! :lol :yess:

Oh I should of guessed :slap

Well ideally I would like that as well but SS doesn't ship like that, for big statues at least, so how do you get around that? :huh

Well ideally I would like that as well but SS doesn't ship like that, for big statues at least, so how do you get around that? :huh
you dont with sideshow. Their shipping boxes are designed for exactly that puropse...to ship and Sideshows packaging is usually very good indeed! However, items won ebay are a different story altogether. Thats when i'd ask my item to be triple boxed..some of these clowns wouldnt know how to package a lunch box!!! :lecture

you dont with sideshow. Their shipping boxes are designed for exactly that puropse...to ship and Sideshows packaging is usually very good indeed!

Well for smaller items, they have this service called pack out service where they put the shipping box in another shipping box with butcher paper. Still not great packing but at least there is some added protection and no shipping labels over the shipping boxes.

However, items won ebay are a different story altogether. Thats when i'd ask my item to be triple boxed..some of these clowns wouldnt know how to package a lunch box!!! :lecture

:rotfl :rotfl

Oh I should of guessed :slap

eIlWQ_zps94e4fedf.gif

Most annoying ebay question is "Is the brown shipper box included and if so what is the condition of it?"

I respond, 'of course its included, thats what it ships in. its got stickers and writing all over it from when it was sent to me, and I intend to add a lot more when I ship it to you. Thanks for your question"

I've never banned someone for asking but i cross my fingers those people don't bid. Those are the people that will lodge a Paypal claim over a crease in the shipping form :D

Back