Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy is a clown! Have you read his negative feedback. The bust wasnt even 1:1 as stated and the cast was paper thin. I think this reflects the current bidding frenzy on his listing! GBP7.50 :panic::panic::panic: ACT FAST - ONLY 1 REMAINING :lol

YOU CHECKED HIS FEEDBACK :lol
YOU WERE GOING TO BID ON IT :rotfl

Who is it buy the way? :dunno

seriously though,as the sculpt is pvc the paint app should be fine.but agree face is too wide and rather bland looking,i said that from day 1.but for sheer size and after being told(and checking)other similar size statues it's good value.(although I never paid so much)so i've warmed to it.
how many thought WOW what a base prior to inspecting the statue?:dunno
my first thought was right let's check the sculpt,pose(which should have been more iconic) and less slumped forward.
so yeah arnie could have done better for his ''big comeback'' to bruce
so some like myself will be thinking very nice instead of OMG.
HAVING SAID THAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THIS IN HAND.
and hope that there's no dissapointments with it:pray:

I like the pose and leaning over stance. I think it all works well.

Just think the face should have had a slight smirk to it.

agree with the smirk.i just think bruce would suit a better pose with the weapons.regarding the face,had this been BB or FOF it would have been more suited as BL was 20-25lbs heavier and his face was fuller,but all that aside,looking forward to oct/nov for this.

agree with the smirk.i just think bruce would suit a better pose with the weapons.regarding the face,had this been BB or FOF it would have been more suited as BL was 20-25lbs heavier and his face was fuller,but all that aside,looking forward to oct/nov for this.

I hope this comparison pic, I have done can clear things up. The face is not really chubbier, just wider, except like you said jaw line might not be as defined. Nevertheless, this sculpt would not suit FOF or Big Boss more or any Bruce Lee movie for that matter as Bruce did not have cheek bones are prominent as this statue.

His left nostril is a millimetre out :horror :panic:

:rotfl

It looks great, enough said :wink1:

Not that i'm rediculing other collectors but seriously, i literally love it when those fussiest of fussy collectors start saying things like...

'his right nostril is slightly smaller than how it looked in the movie' :lol

or there was guy over on the EB BD T-800 thread who was moaning cos the bridge of Arnolds nose on the figure was prodominatly wider than how it looked in the movie! :lol:lol I literally pissed myself laughing! Where do these people come from! :slap:lol

I think we all agree despite it's little issues we like this statue and look forward to getting it.
thanks dark..yeah realy nice homage to 2 very missed people.

Not that i'm rediculing other collectors but seriously, i literally love it when those fussiest of fussy collectors start saying things like...

'his right nostril is slightly smaller than how it looked in the movie' :lol

or there was guy over on the EB BD T-800 thread who was moaning cos the bridge of Arnolds nose on the figure was prodominatly wider than how it looked in the movie!
:lol:lol I literally pissed myself laughing!

People have actually said these things?

Where do these people come from! :slap:lol

Who knows, now that is what I call nit picking, that is worse than drawing circles all over the TDK Batman suit. :cuckoo:

Back