Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be delayed, I am guessing it will be December for the UK, maybe November for US. I would not be surprized if here in Australia we don't get it till Jan 2014. :thud:

Hey Steve, yea...more than likely. Still, with all the pre orders i have coming this year and next, i can afford to be patient :wink1: Galactus arriving tomorrow!! :yess:

What pieces do you have on pre order Stve apart from Bruce?

Actually I don't have many but I am in debt from what I have already bought so that sorta even things out. I guess.:dunno

Ok apart from Bruce I only have HT 1/4 scale Batman and HT Crow EX. for pre order.

I usually don't pre order things unless they are SS EXs. The only reason I pre ordered Hot Toys 1/4 scale Batman because it is selling out like Hot cakes and I don't want to miss out.:gah:

I would rather wait for in hand pics because I am not totally convinced it will be amazing but like I said, I could not wait for these due to it selling out on pre orders. :thud:

However, I have a WTB list. This means I want to buy them but I am on the fence. :lol

Which is Dutch PF

EB BD Terminator

Hulk Maquette

HTs Robocop

HTs Robocop with chair

Last edited:
Actually I don't have many but I am in debt from what I have already bought so that sorta even things out. I guess.:dunno

Ok apart from Bruce I only have HT 1/4 scale Batman and HT Crow EX. for pre order.

I usually don't pre order things unless they are SS EXs. The only reason I pre ordered Hot Toys 1/4 scale Batman because it is selling out like Hot cakes and I don't want to miss out.:gah:

I would rather wait for in hand pics because I am not totally convinced it will be amazing but like I said, I could not wait for these due to it selling out on pre orders. :thud:

However, I have a WTB list. This means I want to buy them but I am on the fence. :lol

Which is Dutch PF

EB BD Terminator

Hulk Maquette

HTs Robocop

HTs Robocop with chair

Cool list, although why dont you wait a while and see good Enterbays version of Robocop turns out? It'll be 1/4 scale plus have a remote control device that allows you to open his leg which conceals his gun! :horror

Cool list, although why dont you wait a while and see good Enterbays version of Robocop turns out? It'll be 1/4 scale plus have a remote control device that allows you to open his leg which conceals his gun! :horror

And there's also that PCS 1:4 RoboCop statue coming.

Cool list, although why dont you wait a while and see good Enterbays version of Robocop turns out?

Well.. Robocop is one of my dream figures I wanted ever since I was a kid, so I have been waiting over 20 years for a good Robocop action figure to come out in this scale. Plus I like how I can display him in a chair with that dio background. Yeah I know it's lame, call me. :cuckoo:

It'll be 1/4 scale plus have a remote control device that allows you to open his leg which conceals his gun! :horror

There is no remote control, its just a button you press and ti opens up and it is lame IMO. Hope this link works.

https://instagram.com/p/dTTnuISBbQ/#

And there's also that PCS 1:4 RoboCop statue coming.

What's that? When it comes to 1/4 scale I would prefer a statue of Robocop rather than a 1/4 scale figure, well depending on of course the likeness.

Thats right! :exactly: although, i'll probably stick with Enterbay on this one. By the way, has it been confirmed that the PCS statue will have articulation?

No mention of it. I don't think it'll have any, but who knows.

What's that? When it comes to 1/4 scale I would prefer a statue of Robocop rather than a 1/4 scale figure, well depending on of course the likeness.

Check out this thread, Darkavatar. :)

For some reason your link to the thread only shows up only when I quote to you

Yeah, I noticed that, too, that's why I edited it asap. :)

New edit: hmmm, it's still the same URL...

Ok I have checked it, not much there. However PCS make good stuff, so I will keep an eye on that thread. ;)

We're not going to see a thing in a long time, yes. I'm interested as well, though. Enterbay's likeness —or 'lifelikeness' if you will— will probably be better, but I hate stands, and at least it'll only be half the face*. :p

* For the helmeted head, obviously.

Yeah, I noticed that, too, that's why I edited it asap. :)

New edit: hmmm, it's still the same URL...

Oh ok. :lol

We're not going to see a thing in a long time, yes. I'm interested as well, though. Enterbay's likeness —or 'lifelikeness' if you will— will probably be better, but I hate stands, and at least it'll only be half the face*. :p

* For the helmeted head, obviously.

Yeah for something like Robots etc, I would rather have a statue (not that own any really) a part from a 1/4 scale figure, since like you said you don't get to see the whole face anyway. So that skin realism that mentioned and not stone like or granite like look (that is seen in statues) is not that important for that particular character IMO. :wink1:

I keep forgetting this is meant to be so soon.
....used to Sideshows PF waiting period of 9+ months!

Its still marked 'September 2013' on their website. I think someone emailed and asked directly and was told its now October.

I'm thinking January :D

it was me who asked directly..blitzway imformed me October shipping to retailers no exact date in october:dunno.so expect nov/dec delivery....we hope:lol

Unrelated to Blitzway's Bruce, but as we wait, thought some of you might enjoy viewing this pretty cool caricature.

https://www.facebook.com/PreservedDragons?ref=stream&hc_location=stream
1229977_528538663897989_851551626_n.jpg

Have you red the last few pages? Your post is more on topic then what we have recently been discussing, which was Robocop. :lol

That is a pretty good caricature that guy made though!

I hadn't noticed lol, but I'm all for keeping this thread alive. Even if I don't converse much, I do enjoy reading what others write. Anyway it'll always lead back to Bruce :duff

I hadn't noticed lol, but I'm all for keeping this thread alive. Even if I don't converse much, I do enjoy reading what others write. Anyway it'll always lead back to Bruce :duff

Yeah this thread has been in hiatus for while until yesterday, wish I could say the same for other threads. The crow thread use to be very popular, I have not seen any activity for nearly a week now I think. :(

So do what ever you can aeumuse to keep this thread a live. :yess:

Yeah this thread has been in hiatus for while until yesterday, wish I could say the same for other threads. The crow thread use to be very popular, I have not seen any activity for nearly a week now I think. :(

So do what ever you can aeumuse to keep this thread a live. :yess:

Guess everyone is waiting for pics of the actual product to surface over at the Crow thread too. A lot of folks didn't take too well to my snap of him at STGCC lol. I kinda like the sinister look captured though.

Oh I just realised you've asked me a question over there, sorry. In person, he looks of the usual quality one would expect from HT, although his joints are all covered but can't really escape from looking like figure with molded hair. But I like the overall vibe of the figure, so yeah he didn't look cartoony to me at all.

Back