Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the end result will blown us away.
I'll have to wait till Decembre 15th till mine arrive.:yess:

How do you know that? They have specified an exact date December 15th?

Where are people getting all these dates from ?

Wonder when it will hit Oz !

Well monsters in Motion says October 04 on their website. I am guessing it won't hit Oz till 2014. :(

blitzway did tell me that it would ship October (no exact date)most retailers are saying October,some EU/UK sellers are saying nov/dec,from themselves.hopefully should get some news weekend.

blitzway did tell me that it would ship October (no exact date)most retailers are saying October,some EU/UK sellers are saying nov/dec,from themselves.hopefully should get some news weekend.

Yeah I am surprized Monsters in motion have an an exact date, even though the company that makes this doesn't? :confused:

yeah,blitzway doesn't really keep their info up to date.i did say as this has sold out,then an exact shipping date shouldn't be difficult.
they said that they want to ship all the statues to each country together,and those who POd before the aug deadline for engraving had no priority.WTF.so is that why they extended the PO for another month.
surley the have all the statues ready for shipping to each country....so why not ship them.

Arnie's TV interview

GH59xbI.jpg

Indeed. :pray: One of those eyes on Reeve should be fixed first, though.

aplq.jpg

cma3.jpg

yeah, it does look off in the footage, even Bruce suffered from lens distortion lol

Among the few versions he did, these pics are my fav~
ALw7Hm2.jpg

JiwoS4T.jpg

IPZefkj.jpg

OMG!!!:horror:horror those pics are awesome! I thought the Bruce Lee sculpt was fantastic but that Christopher Reeves sculpt is something else!!! Any news on whether the Reeves will be a 1/4 scale release??

OMG!!!:horror:horror those pics are awesome! I thought the Bruce Lee sculpt was fantastic but that Christopher Reeves sculpt is something else!!! Any news on whether the Reeves will be a 1/4 scale release??

It's been around for years while the Hot Toys Superman was being released. It's just his own personal work, there is no statue getting released at least not mass produced wise, since I don't think Blitzway has the license. :(

I have loads more pics of it if u want to see more of it. :wink1:

It's been around for years while the Hot Toys Superman was being released. It's just his own personal work, there is no statue getting released at least not mass produced wise, since I don't think Blitzway has the license. :(

I have loads more pics of it if u want to see more of it. :wink1:

Oh :( Thats a shame! Yea, would love to see more pics. I'll PM you in a bit. Was interested to know cos Sideshow will be releasing their Christopher Reeves PF soon so its nice to have the comparison:)

:clap looks really cool.and pretty big..is that for your 1.1 iron man?

It sure is Chris...and once thats completed we're gonna get started on building some custom cases to recreate Tony Starks Hall of Armour as i've just recieved my second Iron Man Legendary Scale Statue and awaiting Sideshows new MKVII version to make it 3! The statues are approx 40" tall so you can imagine the size of the cases!!! :horror Hope he has enough glass!!! :lol

holy crap.:horror thought my 31'' tall case was big.your gonna need 42'' and maybe a tad more.james is gonna have fun bringing that to you.:lol

Back