Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I know what your doing this weekend andy:wink1:
sorting your new ''smartypants'' case,mines the ''fancypants'' version:lol
bet you cant wait mate.

so I know what your doing this weekend andy:wink1:
sorting your new ''smartypants'' case,mines the ''fancypants'' version:lol
bet you cant wait mate.

This weekend i'm having more tattoo work mate! Ouch! :slap I'm currently 2 thirds of the way complete with my full arm Marvel sleeve so i'm getting excited to finally reach the finish line! Cant even remember when i started :lol

James should have the case complete by the end of the week so hopefully he'll find time to drive them down to me on eitrher Saturday or Sunday. Cant wait to turn those ZOMG bad boy LED lights on!! :yess:

keep looking at mine thinking..mm no blitzway staue in it.....YET!!:mad:
feel free to look:lol.yours will be with you soon:exactly:
oh commented on your ''little'' statue:rotfl

keep looking at mine thinking..mm no blitzway staue in it.....YET!!:mad:
feel free to look:lol.yours will be with you soon:exactly:
oh commented on your ''little'' statue:rotfl

:lol:lol can imagine how fustrating it must be to have this awesome case and nothing in it! Still, always good to be prepared, thats what my grandma used to say :lol :lol

reply from blitzway regarding my quiery when in October this starts shipping.
Not exact date, yet...:gah:
no rush then:banghead

from Shannon's website for those who ordered the gold base
NOTE: This item is available for preorder to ship on or around NOV 08, 2013.
anyone think EB big boss will get here before this statue.

reply from blitzway regarding my quiery when in October this starts shipping.
Not exact date, yet...:gah:
no rush then:banghead

from Shannon's website for those who ordered the gold base
NOTE: This item is available for preorder to ship on or around NOV 08, 2013.
anyone think EB big boss will get here before this statue.

Thnks for the updates mate :hi5:

your welcome guys..i just wish that blitzway would just give a shipping date (from them at least) then we can at least think bruce is on his way,

There's a video out for the Gold version. It's essentially the same one we already knew, but with a new, sharper shot briefly interspersed before the stills at the end.

dhx5.jpg

Click here for a full-screen snapshot.

don't hold your breath mate.the way this things going.it'll be December if were lucky.

You are quit right Chris that's what i heard from my local dealer it will arrive on December 15th if we're lucky.

I sure as hell caunting the day's off to be the lucky owner of this beauty.:panic::pray::pray::pray:

Will it arrive in time fo Christmas!!! :panic::panic: Santa's gonna be busy enough this year...now he's gonna have to fit about another 750 of these Bruce Lee statues in his sack! :lol:yess:

blitzway did tell me October shipping..so one would think that It ''SHOULD'' ariive before santa gets too busy..then again:dunno

blitzway did tell me October shipping..so one would think that It ''SHOULD'' ariive before santa gets too busy..then again:dunno

spare a thought for me who's getting their statue from a local retailer which means adding a further month or two to the waiting time :( its gonna be pretty difficult seeing all the awesome pictures of everyones statues and displays...

i need to calm down and learn to empty my mind...To become formless and shapeless like water.... When water is poured into a cup, it becomes the cup. When water is poured into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. I must learn to be like water... :peace

Back