Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a Gold Base Version. They asked what I wanted engraved on it yesterday and said it will ship November 8th.

shame those of us who ordered the ''regular'' version (almost 2months ago) still have no shipping date except sometime in October.:mad:

I am moving house soon (and yes this giant statue shall be part of the new house !!)

But I've decided I don't need the Enterbay 1/4 Bruce Lee's as well.

I know there are a few Australian's on this thread, any Ozzie's interested in

HD-1002 with custom 1/4 mirror dio
HD-1003
HD-1008

??

wow.thought you would keep hold of the HD1002 SAB.

Just room man .... I'm sick of statue boxes :D

Chuck the boxes away then
Evil_Laugh_emoticon.gif

looks like santa is gonna be busy:wink1:...or is that the easter bunny:lol.but as it's the gold version that's November,when the hell is the standard version shipping.:impatient:

i may have to drop this piece now guys due to finding a more sought after piece which i thought i wouldnt be able to get over here in the UK...therefore will need the funds which would have paid for Brucey. Its still not definate yet as i really love this Bruce sculpt so i'll have to try and raise some funds before the balance is due :panic::panic:

Noooooo.:horrori'm sure you have a couple of months yet andy...or maybe longer..this sought after piece isn't lord of darkness by any chance.:wink1:

Noooooo.:horrori'm sure you have a couple of months yet andy...or maybe longer..this sought after piece isn't lord of darkness by any chance.:wink1:

:lol I WISH! :thud: That piece still eludes me...:panic::panic: nah, its a couple of Iron Man 3 pieces which i'm interested in and now have the opportunity to grab em!

Gonna try my best to raise the funds Chris...:pray: really dont want to have to lose out on what will probably be one of the best Brucey collectibles to date :monkey2

:lol I WISH! :thud: That piece still eludes me...:panic::panic: nah, its a couple of Iron Man 3 pieces which i'm interested in and now have the opportunity to grab em!

Gonna try my best to raise the funds Chris...:pray: really dont want to have to lose out on what will probably be one of the best Brucey collectibles to date :monkey2

I wouldn't make a decision until this thing is released, unless of course you have to pay up front now to secure getting this piece?

I wouldn't make a decision until this thing is released, unless of course you have to pay up front now to secure getting this piece?

Thats the good thing about it Steve, i'll be able to see in hand pics of everyone elses who's recieving theirs by this year hopefully before i finally decide. Mine isnt due until late Jan/early Feb :) Payment isnt due until then...

Thats the good thing about it Steve, i'll be able to see in hand pics of everyone elses who's recieving theirs by this year hopefully before i finally decide. Mine isnt due until late Jan/early Feb :)

I am expecting mine be due then as well but did your seller that was when it was due on those dates?

I wonder how this will ship.will blitzway send out to each country at the same time,or send to the bigger buyers eg(USA) first.as us here in the UK/EU seem to get things later usually..(I usually go direct to EB for my brucey stuff)and get it quickly.so this is a first for me..still hoping for a November delivery.

Back