Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learnt that a while back.bought the good ole cheap and nasty bruce figures coz it was bruce.now I only want the best available.hence my collection is mainly EB.and this when it finally gets here.

Dont think you'll top the Blitaway statue once it arrives Chris. So will that be it for you? :dunno

will see what EB big boss is like.would like an official one rather than my custom.i'll still look out for future brucey's but dependant on price.if i'm honest I prefer the 1/4 1/3 scale to the 1/6,but we shall see.i'll no doubt pick up the new crow figure up next year also...watch this space:lol

Hi guys, it's the first time i post here but it's like i know all of you because i'm reading Bruce Lee collectibles discussions since last year when i started to collect high end items.
I have almost all stuff from Enterbay and Hot Toys. And already paid for this statue to get it once it comes. In my opinion this delay is a little strange because in the same november it's Lee's birthday and Enterbay can release its Big Boss figure. There is a chance Blitzway just want to mess with Enterbay releasing at the same time.

Last edited:
Hi guys, it's the first time i post here but it's like i know all of you because i'm reading Bruce Lee collectibles discussions since last year when i started to collect high end items.
I have almost all stuff from Enterbay and Hot Toys. And already paid for this statue to get it once it comes.

Well I would like to be the first to welcome you to the forums. ;)

:welcome1::fireworks:fest

In my opinion this delay is a little strange because in the same november it's Lee's birthday and Enterbay can release its Big Boss figure. There is a chance Blitzway just want to mess with Enterbay releasing at the same time.

Yeah my friend actually predicted they would do that when I spoke to him a few weeks ago. So I am not surprized they announced the delay.

Welcome, Rick! :hi5:

I have almost all stuff from Enterbay and Hot Toys. And already paid for this statue to get it once it comes. In my opinion this delay is a little strange because in the same november it's Lee's birthday and Enterbay can release its Big Boss figure. There is a chance Blitzway just want to mess with Enterbay releasing at the same time.

I don't know about that. Do both offerings cater to the same audience? Sure, there are the hardcore fans that will gobble up anything Lee-related, but I for one couldn't care less about an action figure, no matter how big it is.

Also, companies like Hot Toys and EB have tried to steal each other's thunder in the past by releasing totally new reveals, whereas I don't think there's much left to know about the Blitzway statue, is there? What good would it do Blitzway to wait until EB release their figure?

I do believe, though, they might be holding it off just a little bit only to make it coincide with Lee's anniversary, even though, well, that date has always been there.

Oh, btw, sorry you have to skip this piece, RB. I'm sure you'll end up getting one eventually. :)

Oh, btw, sorry you have to skip this piece, RB. I'm sure you'll end up getting one eventually. :)

:lol your the second person to say that...seems as though everyone knows how weak I am when it comes to resisting statues :exactly: :rotfl

I can never rule anything out Shoo, if I'm being honest I'd still love to own this piece so it is a possibility, however, just placed my deposit on the Doom LSF and waiting for the Iron Man 3 1/4 statues from Iron Studios and XM so that's me done until the new year :)

Hi Rick welcome a board buddy.

I'm truly hoping that i will receive this master piece before the end of this year cause it would by a stunning present for myself on my birthday 30 December.:lecture

welcome rick:wave.hope you find the forum informative (and sometimes funny :lol) this is looking like an end of year delivery:(

Thanks Darkavatar, Shoo, Dark Shadow, Mr Chris, for welcoming me, you guys are the reason i'm here with your good and intelligent discussions about BL collectibles.

Hey Dark Shadow my birthday is december, 16, two weeks from yours, and i also want this item to be my birthday or christmas gift. This or Big Boss 1/6 if it comes in time.

MrChris, this forum helped me to decide what and not to buy. And i thank you for that. :)

that's what we are here for rick.we tell it as it is good or bad.
I think (depending on shipping length) EB big boss may get here first.
then again EB has been very quiet on this..so who knows.
whilst waiting for this to fill my new case,i decided to take out the HD1003 and replace with the HD1002...looks even smaller.

Last edited:
Thanks Darkavatar, Shoo, Dark Shadow, Mr Chris, for welcoming me, you guys are the reason i'm here with your good and intelligent discussions about BL collectibles.

Wow glad you see out discussions as intelligent and not B.I.T.C.Hing and venting like some people's discussions are like on different threads. :lol

whilst waiting for this to fill my new case,i decided to take out the HD1003 and replace with the HD1002...looks even smaller.

I still can't believe you paid only 60 pounds for that. It would cost over half a K to get that made over here. :horror

BTW your statue looks good, I have noticed that some have actually leaned and thus become deformed over the years like the leaning WOD statue. Yours looks like it hasn't though. ;)

Very nice pictures Chris.
For anyone who's interested i saw a couple pictures from a real stunning Bruce Lee Collection and i want them share with you guys but not in this new member his thread,i'll post the pictures in my own thread you can watch them there and leave some comment than if you want.
Sorry for getting off topic Rick-FLU.
On topic: I'm way to curious to see your pics of your Bruce Lee collection Rick.:yess:

Looking good Chris! :clap Got my second order of cases coming in next week from James. Another case for my MKII 1:1 bust and then another to display my Endo 1:1 bust plus another Lightsaber display case :)

So when's your extension getting built to house all your display cases andy:lol
your gonna have a stunning setup mate

So when's your extension getting built to house all your display cases andy:lol
your gonna have a stunning setup mate

:lol:lol need a new home first mate :slap a year and half and we're still looking. Actually did a property search the other day for houses in the US and OZ and for what you'd pay here in London for a 3 bedroom house you get a mansion in those countries with inbuilt pool, gymnasium and west wing!!! :thud: All the money that i spend on collectibles here in the UK, i could be collecting houses if i lived in the States or OZ!!! :exactly::lol

Thanks for the kind words Chris :1-1:

This one hadn't been posted yet, either. :)

wu12.jpg

Back