Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that is a few, wasn't expecting you to part with any of your collection.

Nor was I Steve, there's actually more that I'll be selling including 1:1 busts and other collectibles from GG and Kotobukiya, etc...

Times change and collections have to adapt to those changes. It's not the first time I've had to do this as I had sold over 8 pieces last Christmas...

Nor was I Steve, there's actually more that I'll be selling including 1:1 busts and other collectibles from GG and Kotobukiya, etc...

Times change and collections have to adapt to those changes. It's not the first time I've had to do this as I had sold over 8 pieces last Christmas...

Hmm ok well I guess you have to part with things, in order to be able to afford better things.:wink1:

Hmm ok well I guess you have to part with things, in order to be able to afford better things.:wink1:

I think unless you are very rich or have a trusting bank then I can't see how you can survive in this hobby without having to sell part of your collection from time to time especially when trying to help raise funds for new pieces...

latest from blitzway...

Hi, there

We are very sorry to inform you that BRUCE LEE 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue will be delayed little bit owing to moulds problem.

Now we have sorted out the problem and everything is under control.

Shipping will be around in the middle of Nov. and we will let you know the exact date when fixed.

We again apologize about the delay and would appreciate it if you understand the situation we have.

Thanks
so they hadn't even got the product finished:horror
hopefully EB will release the big boss in time for bruce's birthday 27th November.

latest from blitzway...

Hi, there

We are very sorry to inform you that BRUCE LEE 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue will be delayed little bit owing to moulds problem.

Now we have sorted out the problem and everything is under control.

Shipping will be around in the middle of Nov. and we will let you know the exact date when fixed.

We again apologize about the delay and would appreciate it if you understand the situation we have.

Thanks
so they hadn't even got the product finished:horror
hopefully EB will release the big boss in time for bruce's birthday 27th November.

So January :yess:

I think unless you are very rich or have a trusting bank then I can't see how you can survive in this hobby without having to sell part of your collection from time to time especially when trying to help raise funds for new pieces...

:exactly:

The prices are increasing for figures now and people are now willing to spend $700-$800 on the Hot Toys Batman figure. I don't think I will be able to survive in this hobby for much longer.:thud:

So January :yess:

You seem happy about the delay? I guess gives you more time to save up or buy other stuff?

Yeah I know, oh well glad I have narrow interest and that I am not interested in much lisences other than Bruce and TDK for the most part.:)

i would say 'give it time' to you Steve but i know your pretty head strong and that you'll stick to just those licences. I wish i was that head strong :slap :lol

i would say 'give it time' to you Steve but i know your pretty head strong and that you'll stick to just those licences. I wish i was that head strong :slap :lol

Your not too bad at least you don't buy 50 Iron Man Hot Toys figures, since you are an Iron Man fan and all. :horror

Plus you backed out of this statue so you could put your money towards other things of higher priority.

I think price increases will see a lot (myself included) drop out of this hobby.i only collect bruce and Brandon and really had to think hard about getting this 1/3 statue.(i'm sure you'll pick him up next year andy).i'll see what happens next year with up and coming bruce figures/statues,and take it from there.

I think price increases will see a lot (myself included) drop out of this hobby.i only collect bruce and Brandon and really had to think hard about getting this 1/3 statue.(i'm sure you'll pick him up next year andy).i'll see what happens next year with up and coming bruce figures/statues,and take it from there.

:lol:lol you seem to already know me so well Chris :exactly: Dont get me wrong, i still want this statue so badly! Its just that i have to be sensible and realise that i cant have literally every statue that i like the look of. Like Steve said about his tastes being limited to only 2 licenses, i wish i was the same...instead i like all licenses :slap:gah: :lol

So a few days ago i decided to concentrate on my LSF collection and so some of my pre orders had to be cancelled :) I can never say never on this Bruce statue but as of now i cant be tempted...when i see all your pics with your Bruceys on display...well, thats is another day and one which i know will devilishly tempt me :nana::lol

Yeah they are nice looking but I am not interested in Iron Man so I don't buy things I am not interested in but I have been tempted though.

Well stay strong my friend cos once you taste the forbidden fruit...all hell will break loose! :lol

:lol:lol you seem to already know me so well Chris :exactly: Dont get me wrong, i still want this statue so badly! Its just that i have to be sensible and realise that i cant have literally every statue that i like the look of. Like Steve said about his tastes being limited to only 2 licenses, i wish i was the same...instead i like all licenses :slap:gah: :lol

Well.. pretty much two lisences.

So a few days ago i decided to concentrate on my LSF collection and so some of my pre orders had to be cancelled :) I can never say never on this Bruce statue but as of now i cant be tempted...when i see all your pics with your Bruceys on display...well, thats is another day and one which i know will devilishly tempt me :nana::lol

These will still be around but the trouble is the dam shipping. Hopefully u can get it locally. ;)

Well stay strong my friend cos once you taste the forbidden fruit...all hell will break loose! :lol

Well I use to buy things just because they looked nice despite not being interested in the character but now I don't as end up wanting sell them and usually don't make a profit.

So I think I have learned my lesson, I hope.:lol

I learnt that a while back.bought the good ole cheap and nasty bruce figures coz it was bruce.now I only want the best available.hence my collection is mainly EB.and this when it finally gets here.

Back