Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is SUPPOSED to ship in a couple of weeks,and we get a pic from arnie and nothing from blitzway.
no final release pics of the finished item,no artwork pics nada.

this is SUPPOSED to ship in a couple of weeks,and we get a pic from arnie and nothing from blitzway.

Isn't that how every statue/figure company proceeds, though? :) Well, maybe sometimes Hot Toys does show tweaked figures in this or that convention, but has there been any con worth mentioning lately? Not to mention Blitzway is a tiny company that maybe couldn't afford being in one, too.

Not trying to be apologetic, mind you, just offering a different perspective.

Anyway, like you said, we'll probably see product pics in couple of weeks!

These are the "protos" I saw him painting a few of these, the pics are in this thread. He used a flesh colored base coat as well, so what we are seeing is either painted white resin or white PVC in his pic.

I hear what your saying,but even the enterbay bruce's had pictures of the finished article prior to shipping(although the promo's were far better that the finished item)..i'd like to see what i'm buying if you follow..still want this but getting kinda bored with blitzways handling of this.
yeah it's supposed to be a vinyl type head

I hear what your saying,but even the enterbay bruce's had pictures of the finished article prior to shipping(although the promo's were far better that the finished item)..i'd like to see what i'm buying if you follow..still want this but getting kinda bored with blitzways handling of this.
yeah it's supposed to be a vinyl type head

That's because the head sculpts for the protos were cast in resin. When EB tried to cast the heads in PVC for mass production a lot of the sculpts became deformed from the original mold. However, the ETD figures came very close though to the protos though. This is meant to be the PVC head so all they are doing is making more of them, thus they are coming from the same mold and the sculpt should look the same. ;)

the waiting is kinda hard,but the lack of anything new (apart from delay after delay) is cheesing me off..i wonder how far off EB are with big boss.(bruce's birthday in 2 weeks)
tom petty and the heartbreakers...andy

the waiting is kinda hard,but the lack of anything new (apart from delay after delay) is cheesing me off..i wonder how far off EB are with big boss.(bruce's birthday in 2 weeks)

In all fairness, this has only been delayed for a month once, hasn't it? Or was it first scheduled to be released in September? I don't remember now.

Also one of the members of former band The Traveling Wilburys if that helps Andy.

release sept..still states on website..but ''expects to ship mid nov''
things go wrong I understand,but communication would go a long way,this thing aint cheap so up to date info would go a long way.

Thats nothing, i've been waiting for Sideshows release of the Iron Man MKVII 1:1 Bust and the MKVI 1:2 Bust for an eternity. Both were scheduled for release in May of this year. The MKVII has been delayed until Jan 2014 with no explanation nor any update pics and as for the MKVI bust, well thats been delayed like every month since May. First it was August, the September, then November now its been delayed again last week to December with no explanation :dunno I feel your pain Chris :1-1:

Thats nothing, i've been waiting for Sideshows release of the Iron Man MKVII 1:1 Bust and the MKVI 1:2 Bust for an eternity. Both were scheduled for release in May of this year. The MKVII has been delayed until Jan 2014 with no explanation nor any update pics and as for the MKVI bust, well thats been delayed like every month since May. First it was August, the September, then November now its been delayed again last week to December with no explanation :dunno I feel your pain Chris :1-1:

Yeah, when you're used to Sideshow's M.O. —Batman PF, anyone?—, you really get a more laidback approach to these things. :p

Yeah, when you're used to Sideshow's M.O. —Batman PF, anyone?—, you really get a more laidback approach to these things. :p

Ha! Couldnt care less about my Bats PF order anymore! Now that the news of the Keaton PF has been announced i'm kinda wanting to cancel my Bats PF order but like you and others have said, it seems a waste to have gone through all that grief of constant delays and then give up on it. I'm gonna wait till he arrives before decided whether to sell it off :(

Back