Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this is a clue? Arnie was working on this comparison portrait of Bruce he and everyone agreed the one on the right is the best likeness.
picture.php

Maybe this is a clue? Arnie was working on this comparison portrait of Bruce he and everyone agreed the one on the right is the best likeness.
picture.php

A clue to what? :huh

I also agree that the one on right is the best likeness to Bruce as well. The lips are closer to his slight cupid bow type lips, whereas the one on the right as wide lips.

A clue to what? :huh

I also agree that the one on right is the best likeness to Bruce as well. The lips are closer to his slight cupid bow type lips, whereas the one on the right as wide lips.

Maybe a Enter the dragon project??? :rotfl if this GOD statue does well for them.maybe this next, gulp!!! Save the pennies:thud:

agree the one on the right is much better and more in line with ETD.and knowing Shannon she'll give the rights to a statue/figure so more $s come rolling in.i wouldn't mind that as a 1.1 bust.NO ONES done a decent bruce one yet. there's a thought.

Yeah I saw that on Arnie's facebook. Was curious whether anyone could translate his text.

I was wondering whether it was in response to criticism that the GoD 1/3 scale sculpt is too wide.

picture.php

As far as i know, the left photos is a 3D animation done by Shannon Ma for the HK Bruce Lee Exhibition. And Master Arnie Kim edited it to be more likeness. I hope that is statue to be released by this likeness as well!!

As far as i know, the left photos is a 3D animation done by Shannon Ma for the HK Bruce Lee Exhibition. And Master Arnie Kim edited it to be more likeness. I hope that is statue to be released by this likeness as well!!

ah thanks for the info !

Well Gold Base Version now says November 29th.
It went from November 8th to 22nd and now to 29th.
I'm sure next week it'll state December something.......

another date change...what a surprise.but seriously is that date the shipping from blitzway to retailers (you can add 3/4 weeks on top before you will get delivery) or shipping from retailers to you.
nothing has been clear on this from day one.strange set up from blitzway marketing this statue.

"Hello,

Thanks again for preordering from BigBadToyStore!

The purpose of this message is to inform you that we have received updated information regarding the arrival date of one of the items you currently have on preorder. We have implemented this feature to give you the most current information possible and help you manage your preorders. The updated information follows:

BLTZ10002 1/3 Scale Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue

The estimated time of arrival has been moved from October 2013 to Mid November 2013 due to a slight delay in manufacturing. If we receive any further information from our vendor, we will update you accordingly.

We hope that this notification has been helpful and if you have any further questions please feel free to contact our Customer Service department via email ([email protected]) or telephone (888-980-2287) and they will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care"

Had to cancel my order guys :(...really sad but just couldn't allow my collection to get out of control and order everything that I like the look of so this just wouldn't have fit in plus I'm trying to also concentrate on my LSF collection. I'm still so excited to see all the inhand pics and massive congrats to all those who are getting this fantastic Bruce collectible :clap

Had to cancel my order guys :(...really sad but just couldn't allow my collection to get out of control and order everything that I like the look of so this just wouldn't have fit in plus I'm trying to also concentrate on my LSF collection. I'm still so excited to see all the inhand pics and massive congrats to all those who are getting this fantastic Bruce collectible :clap

Did you have to cancel it now or could you have waited till it came out then canceled it?

Ok I don't blame you if you had to put money down. Some stores don't require you to do that like BBTS but that's in the US, so it doesn't help u.

Yea, think it was around £50 so it came in useful for another piece I wanted more. Also cancelled the Deadpool PF too. Plus I'll be selling a number of PF's that I will no longer be needing. Trying to concentrate on my LSF collection so every penny counts :)

Back