Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah wrong word I suppose..perhaps the face (and neck)lacks the ''tension lines'' on it..a bit flat looking.either way likeness is way off..pick up a knock off sculpt for about $50 next year:wink1:
anyway if anyone from blitzway is looking:tap

some news at last.....good or bad..make your own mind up.

Hi, there

We are sorry to inform you that the statue will be delayed much longer than we expected.

As you may know, there need many parts to make this one item, like polystone, pvc, abs, metal, fabric and so on, and there are some problems in some parts.

We are re-making the parts which had problems and everything is under control now, but it takes time.

Shipping will be done from 20th Dec. to 10th Jan. in turn

We apologize for this delay and inconveniences again, and are trying our best to make this product best ever.

Thanks

Won

We are sorry to inform you that the statue will be delayed much longer than we expected.

Damn!!!

Shipping will be done from 20th Dec. to 10th Jan.

...oh, well, it's not that bad. That's just three weeks after the scheduled Dec 13 release date for the gold version at most, isn't it? I'm actually glad they acknowledge they've been having issues, especially if they're making sure it's a stellar piece in the end.

Still a little bummed we don't get to see it soon.

I am shocked by this unexpected turn in events ! :D

And I think what they mean by large delays is that this was originally due in September.

They're having to go back to the drawing board now that the promo shots of Enterbay's The Big Boss have been released :D

I wonder if this delay affects the golden base as well, I have not received an email about the delay?!

from Shannon's website.
NOTE: This item is available for preorder shipping LATE DECEMBER 2013 - SUBJECT TO CHANGE
don't hold your breath.

now Shannon's site is showing this:dunno

I'm guessing the people that run the official Bruce Lee site have just as much information as we do from Blitzway.

They're probably very used to product being delivered vaguely around when the production company tells them it will be there.

Welcome to the collectors market, Shannon ! :D

Back