Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it might have more to do with lighting. But I'm not expert.

Well, that's quite a difference. He now has creases on his left side that seem to be missing on previous pics, but we can only speculate at the moment. :)

115202l8kkx5k9zxpawzp8.jpg

115208mcs9n9vz9c6sz6va.jpg

184002nowddow66b1555jw.jpg

he may have pulled the suit down up to the waist,as there's more gathering from hip to knee area.just a possibility.

I'd like to see more pics with the green bamboo. That's how I'll be posing mine. Love those scenes and the philosophy behind it.
(and the current pics irritate me because they have him holding it entirely wrong :D )

Its funny that due to Bruce being so small, that even with a massive base, a 1/3 scale Bruce seems the same size or smaller as many 1/4 Sideshow PFs

Can't decide if I like the clearly visible abs or not in some of those pics. On one hand it does look good, but on the other, the suit Bruce wore was quite loose and you couldn't see his abs like that in the footage.

I'd like to see more pics with the green bamboo. That's how I'll be posing mine. Love those scenes and the philosophy behind it.
(and the current pics irritate me because they have him holding it entirely wrong :D )

Oh now i can see why you would prefer the smiley face, I think it really suits him holding the bambo stick. ;)

Don't you wish this came with two different heads? One smiley one and the current one, I think Arnie could of used his smiley WOD 1/4 sculpt like he did for Hot Toys for this statue.

Oh now i can see why you would prefer the smiley face, I think it really suits him holding the bambo stick. ;)

Don't you wish this came with two different heads? One smiley one and the current one, I think Arnie could of used his smiley WOD 1/4 sculpt like he did for Hot Toys for this statue.

Yeah, definitely .... smirking sculpt and fighting yell sculpt ....he did a lot of both while using the bamboo and chucks :)

I'd even buy it as an extra if Blitzway want to do an expansion pack.

The box is the size of a small fridge!? :horror Is this the biggest collectable you own? Or at least the biggest box a collectable u own has come in?
Figure statue this would be the biggest scale :lol but I did receive bigger boxed collectable ,, the 89 bat mobile, that box is just !!!:slap don't know how am going to shipped that, might just need to leave that where it is .:slap
The suit is the stretchy material can easily shift to show the abs. Also without adjustment the suit does show bit of the abs , just depends on lighting .

Figure statue this would be the biggest scale :lol but I did receive bigger boxed collectable ,, the 89 bat mobile, that box is just !!!:slap don't know how am going to shipped that, might just need to leave that where it is .:slap

Do you plan on selling the 89 Bat mobile?

The suit is the stretchy material can easily shift to show the abs. Also without adjustment the suit does show bit of the abs , just depends on lighting .

Well that answers Shoos question then.

BTW is the head removable?

interesting sculpt indeed.i think the head and neck are 1 piece and pop into the shoulders..with magnet,well going by blitzways info/pics.
if you guys who have this can confirm it..i guess a separate head with movement would have given more poseability.
I'm sure some custom folks in the future will come up with something....I just want mine.....NOW!!

good news dark shadow,let's hope you get it then.i've asked blitzway if they could give an ETA to UK/EU retailers.
if I get a reply i'll let you know.

Pic posted by Master Chief 90 over at Forumfree.

Attachments

• 13_BW_BruceLeeGoD_ByMasterChief90_Forumfree_1695066186_n.jpg
    13_BW_BruceLeeGoD_ByMasterChief90_Forumfree_1695066186_n.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 317
Sounds great so what else would this expansion pack include?

haha

I think a 2nd headsculpt and two sets of fighting hands/forearms (one set of 2 with closed fist, and another set of 2 fighting hands with pinky and thumb outstretched in his trademark style)

Extra head + 4 arms would be snapped up by all buyers I think !

....a dirty footprint covered suit would also be awesome but not sure if it would be possible to get it over the shoes.

Back