BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping the 4 clones were for illustration purposes
If not u would be looking at another pack?

regarding articulation, i think you have to take an individual approach to each figure. I think the bare arms, and lack of needing to have a dynamic pose, spoke towards the straight arms for Numa.

I'm sure if SSC gets around to doing a Jawa or Ugnaught for example, that the figure would have articulation.

Yeah.. there is a faction of 1:6 collectors who are actually statue collections. They just don't know it yet. :)

LOL. I'm with you 90% of the way. If this were a figure that actually had an accessory (like a lightsabre or gun) that required to be posed, then of course articulation trumps the aesthetic.

But this is Numa we are talking about. What pose are we looking at that needs articulation with her?

IMO, they struck the right balance of aesthetic and posability. At least they offer the head articulation.

One item that could have been more successful without articulation was the spider droid.

Dammit! I distinctly remember calling for a rope! Can I get a rope, now?

I was hoping the 4 clones were for illustration purposes
If not u would be looking at another pack?

Where're you getting four clones from? The title clearly implies there are two and the little skipper doll.

Sideshow's trial attempt at figures going straight to gift-card.

Mock all you want. They'll sell better than your pantsless, poo-faced, plain Jane Palpatine. :lol

The "Rookies" episode was the only one I was really impressed by. Not sure I even saw this episode.

Anyway, I see this as a two-pack with a large accessory rather than a "3 figure set".

I felt I great disturbance in the force just now. As though millions of voices suddenly cried out "WHO?"...
I was on of them... :(

From the Clone Wars cartoon. Thought it was mentioned in on of the posts...guess not.

I went back an read a few posts... it was indeed mentioned...
thanks! :wave

Couple of gay clones. Adopted a kid. Palpatine won't let them get married, though. Good episode.

Kidding. Can't be too careful in this section.

I guess Palpy must be a Republican... :monkey3

Sideshow's trial attempt at figures going straight to gift-card.

:rotfl

you guys think these will also come with the ROTS style buckets?

I didn't think so at first, but yes, if Sideshow doesn't cut costs back further:

Orangecoloredclones.jpg

It's ok, i don't do fatties anyways.

Must have me mixed up with your uncle Hernando. You know, the one who took your virginity.

why cant they just give us these guys. . . with a 1/6 scale version of their gunship

Clone+Wars+(22).jpg

why cant they just give us these guys. . . with a 1/6 scale version of their gunship

Clone+Wars+(22).jpg

I wouldn't worry about that. With Rex coming out, they can churn out ARC Trooper's just as fast as all these clones this year. As far as that gunship, I'd go as far as saying there's no chance we'll ever see anything that big:lol

not by sideshow. a hs kid back in the day of rebelscum was building one in shop class. i don't think he ever finished. it looked outstanding, but considering the thing was being made from mdf and pvc it probably weighed 200lbs.

Back