BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand that all Clones are variations of one another, but what you're failing to see is that these are just variations of a variation we already received. Pop on those Phase 2 buckets and these are just more 212 knockoffs which is essentially no different than the babysitters. Instead of these we could've gotten any number of other Battalion clones, Phase 1 CO's, etc. Instead? A 2nd and 3rd variant of a figure we already have. Sure they come with new headsculpts, but again, essentially, they're just 212 variants of the Utapau we received already.

True..but they are still clones from the serious. These guys might have been in production and planning for a good year or so. I think we're kinda on the same page here...maybe not the same paragraph but still the same page.

And I think these will go for $195.

I'll alter my prediction slightly. If they come with the phase 2 helmets. $249.99.

If not and just phase 1, $249.99.

i don't get why all the hate for this set just started now with the preview. we've known this was coming since SDCC and nobody said much about it then.

This can't be much more if any than $220. Figure $100 each for the clones with the unmasked heads (normal clones are $90) and $20 for the kid, who may or may not be articulated/limited articulated. If she has a full range of motion body like Yoda, then this could go upwards to $250-300.

This can't be much more if any than $220. Figure $100 each for the clones with the unmasked heads (normal clones are $90) and $20 for the kid, who may or may not be articulated/limited articulated. If she has a full range of motion body like Yoda, then this could go upwards to $250-300.

Clones each have 3 heads though, the sculpted face, Phase 1 bucket and Phase 2 bucket for a total of 6 heads in that package. I'm guessing at $125 per clone and likely $50 for the blue skipper doll, we'll see these at about $289.99 to $324.99.

looks like a nice set & the sculpts look good, it's a pass for me though as I only have room for Cody in my orange troops section.
Cody/Obi/Utapau

I just rewatched this epiose. It's a pretty good one considering most of season 1 was eehh. Hopefully they will have Helmet portraits for both phase 1 and phase 2 helmets and would look great next to cody and the regular Utapau trooper.

Back