BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This set makes it so frustrating that we have the Mini-Series Obi-Wan instead of the new series. I don't want them to dip into an existing pool but he is sorely needed.

ok not big on the numa figure. the exclusive is a doll and arm??...passs.

Love the troops though!! Man will see if a preorder is cheaper somewhere else..and these will look great with cody.

I can honestly say that I can live without Sideshow ever making a CWII version Obi-Wan. I had no clue even a single person wanted one of those.

Ah, Numa is just for the Exclusive! Thank God! I do not want her, just the clones will do perfectly fine for me!

Ah, Numa is just for the Exclusive! Thank God! I do not want her, just the clones will do perfectly fine for me!

No, the set is the clones plus Numa, the exclusive is a switch-out arm for Numa.

But then its just a plain Phase I Clone with a big, ugly, brown blanket:dunno Plus I'm sure ppl will just not like it bc him with a helmet was never on-screen:lol

But then its just a plain Phase I Clone with a big, ugly, brown blanket:dunno Plus I'm sure ppl will just not like it bc him with a helmet was never on-screen:lol

People are fickle. That figure got so much praise when Sideshow first announced him. Loose body aside, he's still one of the more memorable releases in a long time and even overshadowed the AOTC version released a few months later.

I'd take a new clone wars obi-wan. First figure is great but would love to see something for the new series. We do have other figures we need first though.

No, the set is the clones plus Numa, the exclusive is a switch-out arm for Numa.

Ah ok, thanks!

Maybe I will donate the Numa figure to the shop I am getting this set from or toss it into the bin!

Wish they give us Jawas instead, I will get a few more sets just to have Jawas!

Not true:

LancerBatallion_cw4.jpg

That pick also explains why SS used a brown undersuit on Clonobie.

After seeing the preview pics the two clones are tempting I may have to order it with the intent to cancel if other figures come along that are must haves for me. I'll be on more of budget net year and can only purchase 8-9 figures/sets next year,no more buy them all.

Back