BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the set is quite nice. And not a bad price either considering a bare-bones clone is $90. So that is $180 right there. Give them 2 more heads each and your at $200 or $210. So $15-25 for Numa ain't a bad deal at all.

By "some" he means just him. And he supposedly keeps all of his stuff boxed up and stored anyway, so move along...

:wave

A would completely PASS on an all-white ROTS clone. In fact, a clean, all-white "Phase II" Clone Trooper might be the one clone that I already know I wouldn't bother getting. They're not in the movie, so no interest here.

Originally, they only existed because Hasbro and the licensees needed EP3 clone reference with enough advanced time, so they made the initial ones all-white (like most EP2 clones). But ILM actually made the clones in the film more unique (with the possible exception of the ones on the ship in the beginning that can only be seen in a ball of flames for like 2 seconds :lol). I hate that Hasbro produced so many of them (and just released one on a Vintage style card at that :banghead)

I will be a happy man if the reular plain white phase II clones come perfectly clean! As I have been telling everyone about the weathering and battle damage with the legion-marked clones...it is easier to add the paint than remove it and I am no hypocrite. If the plain white ones come perfectly clean...I will buy 50 of them (or whatever I actually need and can afford) and paint the legion markings on them for my own display.

I don't consider ROTS or any of the prequel characters to be "vintage" and using the Kenner logo when they obviously never made vintage figures from the prequels make them look like amateurish customs.

I like the interchangeable arm idea on the Numa figure. I hope this translates to other characters (Slave Leia, Padme, etc). I like the idea of having the arms not broken up by articulation, but still having other display options with alternate limbs...

Agree.:lecture

It only mentions Numa's arm but she is in the same position. This makes me think its a statue with a change out arm. Does anyone know if she is articulated at all?

Looks like cut shoulders and a post head. And yes about the arm.

Also keep in mind that some of us want clean clones.

By "some" he means just him. And he supposedly keeps all of his stuff boxed up and stored anyway, so move along...

:wave

:lecture:rotfl:lecture:rotfl:lecture :exactly:

I don't consider ROTS or any of the prequel characters to be "vintage" and using the Kenner logo when they obviously never made vintage figures from the prequels make them look like amateurish customs.

Have a good cry and get over it. :monkey1

I just finished watch this episode with these 3 in it and I have to say it was a pretty cool & touching episode.
Now when are these 3 going to be available and what's the price?
I went back in this thread and couldn't see, I saw between $150 -$300 so which is it?

just buy a phase one clone and a Coruscant helmet (very easy to paint out the small grey bits)

voila.

I might actually just go ahead and work with a 501st one since it doesn't have the "wash" that the coruscant clone has. anybody happen to know the exact color of white to match the Phase I clone armor?

I just finished watch this episode with these 3 in it and I have to say it was a pretty cool & touching episode.
Now when are these 3 going to be available and what's the price?
I went back in this thread and couldn't see, I saw between $150 -$300 so which is it?

$225. Goes on pre-order with Newsletter Thursday night.

Back