BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not true:

LancerBatallion_cw4.jpg

oh yeah, I forgot about the joust with Durge. It's been a few years since I've watched it. But yeah Clonobi is the only armored figure I haven't bought since it's just my personal preference that I don't like his design if I were to have Obi Wan represented in my collection. More power to those that have/love him though

That would be accurate if we weren't talking about the Ex. Palpatine should've been snatched up like twinkies at a Fat Camp. Fact is, he wasn't. Neither was his throne. :lol

Looking at how successful the clones have been though, I wouldn't count on this being available long. Especially with the more than reasonable price.

That would be accurate if we weren't talking about the Ex. Palpatine should've been snatched up like twinkies at a Fat Camp. Fact is, he wasn't. Neither was his throne. :lol

Both were overpriced, though. Even the Exclusive Palpatine (with the extra head) should not have been more than 70 bucks. And the throne is also $40-$50 too much.

It's the items (and price/value) not which trilogy they're from.

Looking at how successful the clones have been though, I wouldn't count on this being available long. Especially with the more than reasonable price.
Agreed.

I much prefer the new CW Kenobi to the old cartoon design. Tartakovsky is brilliant, but I never dug the silly chest medallions and weird, draping material.

If I get the set I will sell my Numa hahaha.

Ask for Original CW Obi I love that design, in fact hes the only clone trooper I own!

Of course that will change with the clone commanders releasing. I have been trying to stay away from diving into the world of storm/clone troopers.

But now I have found a great reason too! (the commanders though, not numa and waxer)

Those of you selling Numa - did you not see the episode this set is representing? I'm just curious. It seems a lot of folks just want two more clones, but I'd argue these guys are pretty unimportant without her. The touching story linking these three is what makes me want the set.

I ordered 2 exclusives and a regular. I have zero interest in Numa. But can't sell her as I am ____ about that. She will likely be relegated to the box forever.

I ordered 2 exclusives and a regular. I have zero interest in Numa. But can't sell her as I am ____ about that. She will likely be relegated to the box forever.

You should change your name to Darth Tool. :mwaha

Back