BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A would completely PASS on an all-white ROTS clone. In fact, a clean, all-white "Phase II" Clone Trooper might be the one clone that I already know I wouldn't bother getting. They're not in the movie, so no interest here.

Originally, they only existed because Hasbro and the licensees needed EP3 clone reference with enough advanced time, so they made the initial ones all-white (like most EP2 clones). But ILM actually made the clones in the film more unique (with the possible exception of the ones on the ship in the beginning that can only be seen in a ball of flames for like 2 seconds :lol). I hate that Hasbro produced so many of them (and just released one on a Vintage style card at that :banghead)

kinda funny but true. The Clone Wars, being continuity, has given us a clearer understanding to the clone's armour customization, and I for one am all over it.

I am as well. Love the Clones and all the stuff they do to their armor. Its one of the cooler things I will say about Halo Reach is you can change things up.

Been a while since I seen you on here Dave. How ya been?

Price is significantly less than what I thought it would be (by $70.00). Good move, Sideshow.

Those that waited on getting a Utapau Clone trooper can now pick up this set, keep one of the clones and sell the other one and the girl to recoup most of the cost. Not a bad plan.

Now... where have I been??? Totally didn't get this thread till now! This is great considering that I missed the first Utapua offering.

SS, more clones of any variants please! Thanks!

So Numa's joints are under her skin...

1000121_press01-001.jpg

100012_press21-001.jpg

I heard from P!tu that the Gammorean Guard will be the same way.

I can't see why anyone would want a cartoonish Numa. It would clash with the rest of the line.

Realism > Cartoony

I can't see why anyone would want a cartoonish Numa. It would clash with the rest of the line.

Realism > Cartoony

If you're looking for realism you won't get it from Sideshow. All of their figures look cartoonish. Try Hot Toys. So real you'd think they were alive.

If you're looking for realism you won't get it from Sideshow. All of their figures look cartoonish. Try Hot Toys. So real you'd think they were alive.

GTFOutta here with that, come on. Now you're just talking out of your ass. Pfft...real.

Back