BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't get how this isn't a decent deal. If they sold each at $90 that's $360.
:goodpost:
I think some peoples hate of the clone wars cartoon is a cause of all the complaints.

We are getting two clone troopers, a 1/6 Numa, 4 different helmets, 4 pairs of feet, multiple hands, 2 long rifles, 2 blasters, 2 pistols, and binoculars all for under 230 bucks. That seems like a good deal to me.

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of a Season 1 marathon today. Something I've noticed: The show is better enjoyed without the annoying CN commercial interruptions.

I'm in the middle of a Season 1 marathon today. Something I've noticed: The show is better enjoyed without the annoying CN commercial interruptions.

oh yeah, it definitely helps keep up the pace of each episode's theme's. Did you just start watching the show?

:goodpost:
I think some peoples hate of the clone wars cartoon is a cause of all the complaints.

We are getting two clone troopers, a 1/6 Numa, 4 different helmets, 4 pairs of feet, multiple hands, 2 long rifles, 2 blasters, 2 pistols, and binoculars all for under 230 bucks. That seems like a good deal to me.

Did I miss something?

I enjoy them more than the prequel movies, actually. Jedi are cool in the cartoons

It all just creates one nice long story for me. I'm kind of abnormal when it comes to SW. I enjoy it all and realize both trilogies have many of the same mistakes. I enjoy them for what they are.

oh yeah, it definitely helps keep up the pace of each episode's theme's. Did you just start watching the show?

Oh, no. I've been on board since the beginning. Saw the pilot in the theater and everything. Love the show. (Although my satellite service didn't properly record last night's episode. :slap Annoying jumpy digital crap...)

math_fail_picture2.jpg

Nevertheless, at $90 a piece, it's only $50 more for two headsculpts, two extra ROTS helmets and a Numa. The $240 is a great price.
don't forget the extra feet, the pistols and the binoculars. these are items we haven't gotten with clones in the past. so these are actually the best deal for any clone we have gotten.

Last edited:
Read it in the item description

Yup, they're there alright. :D

The Boil and Waxer with Numa Set - Sideshow Exclusive Edition 12 inch Figure features:

* 2 x Fully articulated male body (armored body) with 30+ points of articulation
* Boil portrait
* Waxer portrait
* 2 x Fabric bodysuit with additional fabric collar
* 2 x Detailed armor
* 2 x Episode 2 style helmet
* 2 x Episode 3 style helmet
* Generous assortment of switch-out hands
* 4 x sets switch-out boots (2 x action, 2 x standing)
* 2 x Blaster Rifle
* 2 x Blaster Carbine
* 2 x Blaster pistol
* Clone binoculars
* Newly developed 5.5 inch figure body (Numa)
* Numa portrait
* Fabric dress
* Pegged disc base for Numa
* 2 x 12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars Logo
* Sideshow Exclusive: Numa's tooka doll and switch-out arm

Man this set is a bargain compared to T1. Sideshow is like the Taco Bell of 1:6. Might have to get me some. :D

Damn these look sharp as a tack! I really like the sculpts and the plethora of awesome accessories. What blows my mind is that the figures indiviually are like $100 a piece, numa is the other $24.99, and seem to come with as much as Cody who costs $124.99.

Back