BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if that is a typo. These guys had no pistols. Nor binoculars in the cartoon, did they? I have not seen the episode other than screen shots.

Damn these look sharp as a tack! I really like the sculpts and the plethora of awesome accessories. What blows my mind is that the figures indiviually are like $100 a piece, numa is the other $24.99, and seem to come with as much as Cody who costs $124.99.

What is it with you pred guys popping up everywhere else and thinking you know what's up? :huh

Clones are $90 a piece. That's $180 total. Add 4 extra headsculpts, 2 extra pair of feet, 2 extra blaster pistols and some binoculars into the remainder of the $224.

Its funny how a decent price on these has changed the feelings in this thread. Before there was nothing but hate for this set and now everyone is excited for it. Flip Floppers! :lol

Its funny how a decent price on these has changed the feelings in this thread. Before there was nothing but hate for this set and now everyone is excited for it. Flip Floppers! :lol

:nono To be fair, I always said, from day one, it depended on the pricing. I honestly thought it was gonna be in the $300+ range. That said, while it's still a WTF selection, calling it "overpriced" is blatantly absurd and ignorant.

The price is fair. That's about it for me. I'll still be passing on the set. No need for additional 212 clones for me, nor the gumby girl.

I said before that if someone did NOT have the Utapau clone figure, this would be a fantastic set to get. Keep one of them and sell the rest of the stuff off and it would be an even better deal.

What is it with you pred guys popping up everywhere else and thinking you know what's up? :huh

Clones are $90 a piece. That's $180 total. Add 4 extra headsculpts, 2 extra pair of feet, 2 extra blaster pistols and some binoculars into the remainder of the $224.

What do you mean? Thats how I viewed it. Was I complaining? No, was I aware of what was in side of the package? Yes I was. Am I amazed that these are cheaper than I thought they would be? Yes. Now I am not sure what you are trying to say here. Do I know what's up? No I don't, was I posting my opinion on how this is a good deal? Yes I was.

Let me break it down even more:

Cody and Rex are $124.99 while Boil and Waxer could both be $100.00 and have just as much awesomeness as the Commander and Captain. Then the remaining $24.99 is going to the Numa figure. Not seeing the problem here.

What do you mean? Thats how I viewed it. Was I complaining? No, was I aware of what was in side of the package? Yes I was. Am I amazed that these are cheaper than I thought they would be? Yes. Now I am not sure what you are trying to say here. Do I know what's up? No I don't, was I posting my opinion on how this is a good deal? Yes I was.

Let me break it down even more:

Cody and Rex are $124.99 while Boil and Waxer could both be $100.00 and have just as much awesomeness as the Commander and Captain. Then the remaining $24.99 is going to the Numa figure. Not seeing the problem here.

The problem is you're wrong. They're not comparable to Cody or Rex. Boil and Waxer would be $90 each, like the other clones, with the armor, suit, phase 1 helmets, rifles, carbines and hands. The extra $44.99 is actually paying for 2 ROTS helmets, "action" feet, 2 headsculpts, 2 blaster pistols, binoculars and the twi-lek kid.

However, for the sake of argument, if you're going to compare them to Cody and Rex, include the headsculpts, extra feet, pistols, binoculars and buckets and make them the same $125 each. In which case, they'd be $250 for the pair which when combined, is $25 over what Sideshow's actually charging for the package.

But you think they aren't comparable while I do. Isn't that really only your opinion of what is comparable and what isn't? Even if you got ten other people to agree with you that still doesn't mean that you guys' opinions trump mine.

I did include that stuff and considered them to be a deal. I am well aware that the normal price of a clone trooper is $90.00. Then i said add $10.00 to that $90.00 for the things you mentioned, 2 ROTS helmets, "action" feet, 2 headsculpts, 2 blaster pistols, binoculars

But you think they aren't comparable while I do. Isn't that really only your opinion of what is comparable and what isn't? Even if you got ten other people to agree with you that still doesn't mean that you guys' opinions trump mine.

I did include that stuff and considered them to be a deal. I am well aware that the normal price of a clone trooper is $90.00. Then i said add $10.00 to that $90.00 for the things you mentioned, 2 ROTS helmets, "action" feet, 2 headsculpts, 2 blaster pistols, binoculars

You really think that stuff just costs a measly additional $10? :lol

No I don't but I will call it a deal. Like the contact cleaner I just got, one bottle costs $9.00 but if you get two it is $13.00. Thats what I'm trying to get across is that Sideshow is in a sense giving us the extra accessories for a steal. Apparently my words aren't conveying what I am trying to say.

No I don't but I will call it a deal. Like the contact cleaner I just got, one bottle costs $9.00 but if you get two it is $13.00. Thats what I'm trying to get across is that Sideshow is in a sense giving us the extra accessories for a steal. Apparently my words aren't conveying what I am trying to say.

You're right. It isn't a deal, it's a steal! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I'm talking about the Clones. Each clone comes with two different helmets. If they sold each version of a clone with those helms it would be four different figures.

:goodpost:

Umm ok...but you arent getting the body's and armor and everything else...thats a ridiculous arguement...that being said...who really cares how much the damn things are..if people like them and are willing to drop the coin...then end of story..People like to vent..im guilty also..its fun. The people complaining wouldnt even buy this set if it cost $100...I have no interest in them, I wouldnt..doesnt mean to say I cant appreciate them and the fact alot of people do like these.

Back