Borderlands 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Matt. I haven't logged onto psn much but I saw your message...I knew you were kidding. :)

Everyone is playing this lately. I should check it out.

Cool - I figured, but wanted to be sure my intentions were clear.This and starting new job has taken most of my time up. Can't tell you if PS3 is a quality port, but the 360 version is pretty great.

Have you played the first one, BuffyGirl?

I realized something with myself - earlier I complained about the mini map, but really, i realize the issue for me is the need for a FOV option in the console versions. I've come to realize my frustration isnt' with the mini map in my way, but the feeling that the gun is in my field of view just a tad much.....I'd love to go 'wider' with the image to see my side views a tad better

I play split screen co-cop with the screen split vertically down the center.

My gunzerker can't see anything but whats directly in front of him.

AND THAT IS ALL THE GUNZERKER NEEDS TO SEE :rock

:)

I love Tiny Tina. That is all.

Voiced by the lovely (and very funny and talented) Ashly Burch. :rock

As for the game... I'm at Level 18. I just got back to the relocated (floating) Sanctuary. I believe I am now going to go off-story for a while and do all of the side missions before coming back to the story. I was finding that I was progressing too quickly so the enemies were getting pretty damn ridiculously hard. :lol Time to focus on leveling-up for a bit.

What a great game. I liked the first, but this is better in every way.

Cool - I figured, but wanted to be sure my intentions were clear.This and starting new job has taken most of my time up. Can't tell you if PS3 is a quality port, but the 360 version is pretty great.

Have you played the first one, BuffyGirl?

Nope. I probably wont end up playing either to be honest. I just don't have the focus. :(

Yeah, I've been doing all the side-missions available before moving onto the next story mission myself. Working on the Control Core missions. I'm at lv. 24 and doing ok. Have hit some rough patches but mostly just due to being outnumbered (damn threshers). Keep hoping some people migh want to join up but no dice so far.

Yeah, I've been doing all the side-missions available before moving onto the next story mission myself. Working on the Control Core missions. I'm at lv. 24 and doing ok. Have hit some rough patches but mostly just due to being outnumbered (damn threshers). Keep hoping some people migh want to join up but no dice so far.

Make sure you set your networking to public so people can join you.

Make sure you set your networking to public so people can join you.

I am hoping to get people who message me to play with. I've tried playing with just random people before and it goes about as well as objective games in COD go.

What are you's guys current Loadout?

Maliwan Fire damage Sniper
Jakobs Revolver
Dahl or Teidor Assault Rifle

I'm loving Sniping at the mo so i've got a Maliwan (Fire) Sniper that reloads like a double barrell shotgun, it cracks open you take out the clip, the lights go off, you slot in a new clip and close and it lights up again :rock

currently level 23 axton. just found my first orange legendary gun. its a level 21 shotgun w/ fire damage and when you reload you throw the shotgun out like those exploding weapons but the shotgun flys off on its own and hunts down enemies that are nearby for about 5 seconds before it explodes. awesome!

currently level 23 axton. just found my first orange legendary gun. its a level 21 shotgun w/ fire damage and when you reload you throw the shotgun out like those exploding weapons but the shotgun flys off on its own and hunts down enemies that are nearby for about 5 seconds before it explodes. awesome!

lol I haven't seen that yet.

Does it come back to you after it explodes? Or does it just reappear in your hand?

I'm at level 15 and just rescued Roland....is there a lot more or should I do more side missions and stop doing story? I havent neglected side missions but I'm not sure if I've done them all..

And, am I going to no longer be able to play as my character after I beat the game? I hate when games do that.

Lv15 with Zero and having a helluva time trying to save Roland. I missed himm the first time around and now I have to save him from the Hyperion prison. I just don't seem to be fast enough to drop the Constructors shields and hit his normal health bar. I even have a Legendary weapon in Slippery Kerblaster and I still can't punch thru.

I'm pulling out and going to level up some more.

Lv15 with Zero and having a helluva time trying to save Roland. I missed himm the first time around and now I have to save him from the Hyperion prison. I just don't seem to be fast enough to drop the Constructors shields and hit his normal health bar. I even have a Legendary weapon in Slippery Kerblaster and I still can't punch thru.

I'm pulling out and going to level up some more.

Just remember critical hits count on him as well. Made a difference for me when I started hitting the machine in its red "eye".

Goddamn, i just spent nearly an hour getting that bunker thing to about a quarter of its health before ****ing up and accidently jumping off a cliff, now its back to full health. Moments like this makes me wish i still had x-box live so i could just invite some friends to help.

Goddamn, i just spent nearly an hour getting that bunker thing to about a quarter of its health before ****ing up and accidently jumping off a cliff, now its back to full health. Moments like this makes me wish i still had x-box live so i could just invite some friends to help.
The thing that sucks most about that is that if you go off to Sanctuary to stock up, you have to replay the whole area before it with all enemies respawned, including those annoying Constructors.

I used that gun that screams, electrical grenades that home in on a target (useful as an assassin, you can use them without breaking your stealth mode) and a rocket launcher to take it down eventually.

I re-stocked ammo at the dispensers placed at the beginng of the level near the entrance, problem was on my third trip back i got jumped by an exp loader and in my panic jumped backwards of the edge of the platform:slap

I was doing fairly well though, damage output was slow yeah, but it's attacks were easy enough to dodge that i didn't have to worry to much about health, so really all i need to do is be patient. I'll try again tomorrow when i'm feeling a little fresher and a lot less irritated.

Back