Borderlands 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont know but i've been playing sporadically since tuesday and some missions you cannot beat by yourself.

Got this today.

Played solo for an hour or so then had my nephew jump in for some co-op.

Helevelled up quite quickly, does it do that faster to balance it out?

Anyway absolutely loving it, the graphics, locales, enemies, classes it's all much imporoved over the first.

So who did you guys give the Hair to, Hammerlock or Claptrap? I chose claptrap.

Edit: i'm playing as zero and loving it :D

most addicting game ive played in a long time. i love the art style too.

Lv9 and just got to Sanctuary. So, far I'm swimming in money, yet only have average weapons. Deception has been working well, though I only save it for tight spots and then line up a headshot. I do kind of wish the enemies didn't go all bright blue when in Deception, as it makes seeing them alittle tough ironically.

So far, I'm liking it better than BL1.

i dont know but i've been playing sporadically since tuesday and some missions you cannot beat by yourself.

What level are you? Just curious I'm level 17 and haven't had any trouble soloing any of the missions. Just curious if Im going to have to rely on coop later on.

See, I am doing every side mission prior to doing many storyline missions - like to drag it out - so I have yet to skip a single mission - level 26 Gunzerker and am playing solo.

Some missions are tougher than others (thus far) but have found all doable solo -

Fun game; not liking the timed missions. Glad they've been rare

only level 18 still. but my turret is becoming a bad ass.

Question:.... do weapons that you get as reward for finishing quests end up randomly generated as well? I got a level 17 green pistol that does 200+ damage from a super easy mission in sanctuary.

About the weapons, nash - not sure. There are so many different versions in this one - much more true variety, i am kinda overwhelmed myself.

Anyone annoyed that your backpack can only hold 27 spots? I know 27 is a lot, but this game does have a bazillion?!?!?!

At the Creature Slaughter section - gonna try tomorrow. At the risk of sounding needy, anyone wants to try it with me, shoot me a message

Live handle Nucking im Futs

ps not really crazy

The premier club weapons were good for about 10 minutes, kindof a waste :dunno

I'm level 8 zero. Love his skill

Speaking of skills i thought you could only choose 1 skill tree, but right now i've been able to select options in both

Ok, played the Creature Slaughter waves today with some of my friends and its fun. Glad it wasn't something I had to pay for, but its good for a couple fast level ups and if you beat all 5 waves, seems you get a pretty awesome rocket launcher

Over in Caustic Caverns, there is a big tree out on its own little island surrounded by the acid lake - there in that area is a very cool little Dark Souls easter egg.....very cool

My Gunzerker just hit level 29 - still doing side missions. Really long game - good stuff

I re-allocated my pts into sniping with Zero. I started out wanting to go the Deception/Melee route, but I find the five second shot clock too tight to really pull of anything effective. Since enemies fight in groups, it's tough to stage an enemy out, go Deception, pick them off and not have everyone find you and open up. Again, it'd be nice to not have them og all blue when in Deception, so that finding headshots are easier.

Still really like the game, though I might let Zero go for awhile and roll up another character as my first go-thru.

My Gunzerker is at level 15. I wasn't really into the class early one, but now I'm tearing it up with him.

My commando is a 21 now. Really like the class, but had to give up playing online with strangers. Just sucked the fun out of everything.

Came up with a cool strategy for dealing with burning bandits, i've got this assualt rifle grenade laincher that fires a burst of five greanades i use deception let them group in together and unleash the fury :D

Got sidetracked on a mission and found a whole new location and a loot chest strapped to this bad guys back :rock

Finally picked this up yesterday. Was only able to play for a couple hours but I'm loving it so far. I ended up going with Zero. I think I'm at level 6 and just doing some side missions on that glacier for the guy (forgot his name) with the mechanical leg and arm.

I never played the first one, so I'm still trying to learn this game. I played with Zero cause the ninja looked like the most fun way to go but im kind of running around like a chicken with his head cut off. I'm still trying to figure out the map (I just killed everyone in the ice part of the map and I'm looking for handsome jack idk), trying to find a reliable mix of guns, and notice anything different in my skills. I'm level 12 I think.

Yeah, it you haven't played the first, there will be a learning curve. My only criticism of the game: the mini map - while its helpful, it really clutters up the screen - I wish they would have made the hud smaller and stuck it at the bottom corner somewhere

Ended up playing the slots for an hour - some good weapons but no orange ones

Back