Borderlands 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it you haven't played the first, there will be a learning curve. My only criticism of the game: the mini map - while its helpful, it really clutters up the screen - I wish they would have made the hud smaller and stuck it at the bottom corner somewhere

Ended up playing the slots for an hour - some good weapons but no orange ones

Everything finally began to click tonight. I just killed Captain guy who kept setting everything ablaze and now I'm driving this car around shooting creatures left and right. I finally got a couple of sniper rifles so it's coming together.

EDIT: I noticed when I customized Zero that his second helmet looks exactly like Snake Eyes commando version. Best believe I'm running out there slicing creatures down looking like I'm straight out of the comics! lol

I have a question... I have a B1 save file so i unlocked a bunch of skins right off. But which are defualt without these bonuses?

My fave gun is Hyperion Snipers, the kind that when you reload the scope slides forward :rock

What level did you guys unlock the Sanctuary golden loot chest?

I have a question... I have a B1 save file so i unlocked a bunch of skins right off. But which are defualt without these bonuses?

My fave gun is Hyperion Snipers, the kind that when you reload the scope slides forward :rock

What level did you guys unlock the Sanctuary golden loot chest?

The B1 files skins are the red/orange outfits, I think they are called Pandoran Legend or something like that. I also got Dr. Tannis's head unlocked since I play as Maya. All the rest of the skins are unlocked regardless.

I have yet to unlock the golden chest. I'm holding off on opening it til I get closer to the end of the campaign even though I have 2 golden keys.

Randy Pitchford (Gearbox President) has been putting up Shift codes for Gold Keys on his Twitter page for the past few days. Each code has multiple redemptions (most recent are available for 10,000).

Very stupid question, but how do I edit my uniform after I start a game? I try to find it in the in-game menus and main menu. I have no clue?? :gah:

Very stupid question, but how do I edit my uniform after I start a game? I try to find it in the in-game menus and main menu. I have no clue?? :gah:

There are quick change stations located around Pandora. You can also reset your skill points there.

Okay I found them I had to equip them first from the backpack menu and then the machines started showing up. Sweet!

The different skins and heads are pretty cool - I'd love to have a true character editor but not a biggie

Ok, if you check your character on the menu, you can see your gametime. Mine is like 50 hours and I am still probably 3/4 thru this monster of a game. This is now officially longer than Mass Effect 1 for me. Even I beat that one with my inital playthru in 40 something hours!!!!

I've been having so much fun just doing all the side missions. I'm level 22 now and i've not done co op yet. This game is so addicting. Absolutely love it.

I realized something with myself - earlier I complained about the mini map, but really, i realize the issue for me is the need for a FOV option in the console versions. I've come to realize my frustration isnt' with the mini map in my way, but the feeling that the gun is in my field of view just a tad much.....I'd love to go 'wider' with the image to see my side views a tad better

Hi Matt. I haven't logged onto psn much but I saw your message...I knew you were kidding. :)

Everyone is playing this lately. I should check it out.

Back