Statue Bowen Classic Action Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the opposite reaction. Saw the Kotobukiya Thor and hated the dark paint they used for showing definition, did not like the stubby looking legs either. Just goes to show that you like what you like.

I saw this statue in person and am not a big fan. Not trying to stir up controversy, just my opinion. I like the Kotobukiya Classic Avengers Thor much better.

actually i dont mind his business practice, i need to buy only stuff which appeals to me , not like sideshow where there will only be one hulk and if u miss that u need to pay 10 times retail for one single statue, there should be some company that caters to us low income folks too

one example would be the x force team, i didnt like the dio released by sideshow nor do i think they will release individual characters from the team, but now i have x force wolve, and pre ordered x 23 and deadpool, pretty sure the other 2 characters will be released too,, so i get to have a decent x force team display,

I like this one alot. My favorite is the Hard Hero. It's a 1/5 scale piece and still pretty cheap. It's a little more comic booky, not as many muscle "cuts".

hard hero thor bowen thor comparison

+1 Probably my favorite in my collection the action pose is so sick on this and doesn't look too bad next to my 1/4 scale statues. As for the faux bronze, I'm a fan of a few of his re-sculpts in Faux Bronze, but not all

here r some Pics

DSCN0669.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

Back