Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

968076541_9NdFR-XL.jpg

In regards to the above image, Randy Bowen has posted a poll, located here...

https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-modern-cyclops-update-9645.html

Randy wrote....

First off Marvel is dumb, it looks like crap with the gold boots, far better with the black. Who is running that company again? The same people that made X-men 3, Spider-Man 3, and Electra, I forgot...

Oh look another rehashed pose. Like I said before, they just keep recycling their poses...and they should not have done anymore phases if this was all we were going to get, lazy, lazy, lazy.

DrDoomClassicSt1-550x.jpg

Oh look another rehashed pose. Like I said before, they just keep recycling their poses...and they should not have done anymore phases if this was all we were going to get, lazy, lazy, lazy.]

I've been sayin it for the last couple of years. this is why I haven't bought bowen

If you are élite,you buy sideshow products And once in 10years,the occasional bowen product.dont listen to has been like ca ca bean

:cuckoo: in your world being an elite entails spending hundreds of $$ on sideshow products?

So what if this is all Al does here? Really? It's so pathetic that people get upset about it:

THIS IS A TOY COLLECTABLES FORUM

HE IS GIVING YOU NEWS ABOUT TOY COLLECTABLES

I like hearing the news, I don't need him to participate any more than what he wants to, what difference does it make? What difference are you making? There are the same people everytime coming in being giant @ssholes and it's just so dumb and small minded and old. Your nerd skirts are all twisted and he just keeps on keeping on, your protests are unheard by the moderators here. You are alone, hateful, and stupid. Maybe clinically. That said, impotent rage is usually a little funny, sometimes hilarious...

Thanks Al, for the updates and keep them coming.
:exactly: I could not agree more!

967079802_6W2md-XL.jpg

Bowen Designs new Wendigo is now painted and we are having discussions over which of the 3 different head choices to go with in this thread (loads more pics by the way)...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-wendigo-statue-update-9475.html

Make sure you go through the entire thread as there's quite a lot of cool development pics. :)

PS: Fans of Sideshow Premium Format Figures...one of our members started a not very positive thread about your beloved items. You might want to teach him the error of his ways. Just please...be nice about it. :)
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f89/i-saw-my-first-sideshow-premium-format-figure-today-9647.html

Statue looks pretty big. What are its dimensions?

And we dont care about someone on statuemarvels hating on PFs. Sideshow kicks ass and we all know it including them.

:cuckoo: in your world being an elite entails spending hundreds of $$ on sideshow products?

How much do you spend on Bowen products? Last time I checked it was in the "hundreds of $$" range and the statues were a lot smaller.... :dunno

I'm not saying I don't buy any from Bowen. I bought all of the recent hulks...but I paid "hundreds of $$" for each one. Drives me NUTS that people are complaining about Sideshow prices as an argument FOR Bowen. I can buy a 12 inch flat screen TV for a LOT less then a 56 inch flat screen TV....doesnt mean im getting an equivalent product for less money...

Statue looks pretty big. What are its dimensions?

And we dont care about someone on statuemarvels hating on PFs. Sideshow kicks ass and we all know it including them.

I LOVE the Luke Skywalker PF. I had him on order, but I had a $2500 car repair & I needed to cut some orders. :(

Here's something to tell Randy:

Those Cyclops models are waaaayy too thick around the midsection. He used to be called "Slim" Summers. That picture in the First Class uniform just drives it home that the model is too chunky.

I'd say the future looks bleak for Bowen and it's collectors, just as GG...the best is already behind us.

I'd have to disagree, with whats been sneaked or mentioned on phase 5 list it looks to be very promising imo.

Back