Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bowens Thanos on throne (beyond cool).

Bowen just has pulled back in with the potential release of this bad boy.

Your hair might grey out before Bowen make a light-up version. This is a nice piece no doubt...not like those yellow jacket statue; overly tall and not my type of chars.

So what does your dislike for the giant man statues have to do with this guy? Why can't this just be a "nice piece no doubt.." and be left at that?

No offense meant or anything, you're entitled to your opinion - no doubt. Just curious on your thoughts on this.

]
1000137082_c6BPL-XL.jpg

OMFG!!!!!!
Thanks for the pics!
If that's not reason enough to cancel the ss version I don't know what is! He captured the character flawlessly!

I HAVE to have this!

This does look pretty "sharp." Nice job, Bowen. :rock

And congrats to the fans. I know this has been long awaited for. Can't wait to see it painted!

....And PLEASE give it a light-up feature so I don't have to see Jinxx's emoticons anymore. :lol (I kid! :peace)

OK so can anyone take a guess as to as how tall this is with the Ipad box as a referance?? wonder how close to the Doom PF it will be

def would like to get this but sadly bowen doesn't sell into canada:gah: though i guess i could get one of ssc's 5-6 they'll have for sale.

OK so can anyone take a guess as to as how tall this is with the Ipad box as a referance?? wonder how close to the Doom PF it will be

def would like to get this but sadly bowen doesn't sell into canada:gah: though i guess i could get one of ssc's 5-6 they'll have for sale.

Bowen doesn't sell to Canada????

Wow! What's the reasoning behind that?

Bowen doesn't sell to Canada????

Wow! What's the reasoning behind that?

something to do with licensing i believe.:dunno
it's not that big of deal since most if not all bowen pieces can be had for 20-40% off of retail prices on Ebay.
just this one i think will be like Cable and sell for much more.:(

something to do with licensing i believe.:dunno
it's not that big of deal since most if not all bowen pieces can be had for 20-40% off of retail prices on Ebay.
just this one i think will be like Cable and sell for much more.:(

Hmmm...I didn't even know that.

But like you said, you should be able to get through SSC or Ebay. :rock

if he isn't a website exclusive you will be able to order him from many retailers in canada including legends and goldenagetoys.

if he isn't a website exclusive you will be able to order him from many retailers in canada including legends and goldenagetoys.

are them online retailers?
i would be very surprised if this one isn't a website exclusive since i'm sure Randy can read these threads and he'll know alot of money can be made on this one, hense the predicted higher price:gah:

doesn't matter since bowen has never done a light feature to my knowledge:dunno

You're right, but still can anyone tell if he's wearing the Gauntlet? If he had it, he wouldn't need his chair/ship.

Doesn't look like he has the soul gems in his gauntlet to me. This is fine by me though since every other statue so far has been done with it.

Thanos was a bad-ass character long before the Inifinity Gauntlet was around.

He wouldn't need his throne if he had the IG.

I think he actually used the throne while he was gathering all the gems in Thanos quest IIRC.

But yeah, he wouldn't need much of anything if he has the Gauntlet since that makes him omnipotent.

I guess they could include a few (but not all) of the gems. My only critique is that the right hand should be gripping the arm rest and not a closed fist. But its not enough to stop the order.

Back