Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

There have been some Great Points made here, it always comes down to one thing be your own Man or Woman, make a informed educated decision and Purchase what you want regardless of the Company, Works for me

Re: Bowens Thanos on throne (beyond cool).

So basically I should get a Bowen membership just in case and since you said they don't give product updates, I pretty much have to watch their site daily/weekly until they post the preorder? Yikes!

Basically. I used to get e-mails telling me when something was added to their site, but Im still a member and havent received any of those e-mails for a while...so its either my e-mail or Bowen quite sending out the notices. :dunno So, i just check the site a couple times a week, and/or look on here for new Bowen product pages.

Basically. I used to get e-mails telling me when something was added to their site, but Im still a member and havent received any of those e-mails for a while...so its either my e-mail or Bowen quite sending out the notices. :dunno So, i just check the site a couple times a week, and/or look on here for new Bowen product pages.

since i'm from canada i can't even register on the site, but i've heard/read many people on this forum complaining on how bowen's site bites the big one and here's another example why.:monkey1

I was actually annoued by their FAQ that aid the first time you place an order you are required to print out the order form and FAX or snail mail it to them so they have my signature on file.I wrote them asking to clarify if I understood this correct because ordering is simple anywhere else on the web, no need to authorize my signature with an actual pen and ink signatire.

Crazy stuff :)

I ordered 5 items from them and it was never delivered! That was almost two years ago!!!:mad:

-__-
Bottom part of the base like this one....jeez!:pfft:

832079-thanos_throne_super.jpg

Thanos doesn't have the gauntlet on his throne at this time, I think it part of the infinity war, Where Magus has the guantlet and thanos is searching for it. Also at this time there are 2 thanos's in the storyline.

I doubt Thanos will have the gauntlet on his throne if randy is referencing the book.

Yeah Randy and Co can really capture this character.
Even from this one sideshot you can really see they actually paid attention to the Lim/Perez source material, whereas SS just made up ****

I must get one of these. The SS version is so far from the source material it's ridiculous.

It's great having variety in your collection having them all the same would be pointless IMO. I will have both the SS and Bowen version. Besides the first Bowen one (which I love) is not accurate either. It's neither Lim or Starlin and the colours are wrong too.

It's great having variety in your collection having them all the same would be pointless IMO. I will have both the SS and Bowen version. Besides the first Bowen one (which I love) is not accurate either. It's neither Lim or Starlin and the colours are wrong too.

Great points Bullseye.

True, but it looks sooooo good.

It appears this maybe getting reduced in size which would be very disappointing.

It appears this maybe getting reduced in size which would be very disappointing.

He should be reduced in size. If this is Infinity Gauntlet / War era Thanos he should be roughly (Professor) Hulk sized.

He should be reduced in size. If this is Infinity Gauntlet / War era Thanos he should be roughly (Professor) Hulk sized.

For sure if you want to pose this with other Bowen stuff. But if your like me and you like this scale your going to be disappointed.

Randy talked about how this may go through another 2-3 casts or something over on SF and that there is shrinkage of materials. It didn't sound like they were going to physically make this piece smaller as much as it would end up a tad smaller in the end due to the materials.

It will be interesting to see production pictures to get a better idea of scale then.

Back