Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j1img0001so7.jpg

Great pictures Coco!!!!

I'm amazed how many people got that Sovereign Batman. Shawn must have made a good penny on those guys over the years.

Great pictures Coco!!!!

I'm amazed how many people got that Sovereign Batman. Shawn must have made a good penny on those guys over the years.

Thanks!

Mine isn't a Sovereign. I bought it from Alex Rojas(El PapaDavis). He's a customizer in Mexico.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Mine isn't a Sovereign. I bought it from El PapaDavis. He's a customizer in Mexico.

Ah, I know him too. His Batman looks very similar to Shawns. Probably uses the same technique -- Billiken Batman recasted parts, etc. Looks great though. I have a Sovereign myself so I'm glad to know he'll work with this Joker... if I can ever find this guy now for less than $288.

Ah, I know him too. His Batman looks very similar to Shawns. Probably uses the same technique -- Billiken Batman recasted parts, etc. Looks great though. I have a Sovereign myself so I'm glad to know he'll work with this Joker... if I can ever find this guy now for less than $288.

I'm very impressed by this Joker. I hope you can find one for a reasonable price.

Here's a link to Alex's site if anyone wants to check it out. https://www.elpapadavisfigures.com/keaton.html
His personal Keaton Bats puts every other one I've seen to shame.

Last edited:
His personal Keaton Bats puts every other one I've seen to shame.

There's this one guy I know, used to customize figures then got out of the business last we spoke, but he made an insane Batman (Keaton) right down to the buttery-leather cape... real gloves with posable fingers... perfect Keaton portrait... it was by far the best Batman I had ever seen. He sold it on ebay a long time ago for like $650+.

I have an Alex Rojas West Batman and had a Soverign Keaton but sold it because the head/neck wouldn't articulate. I believe Alex does a Keaton with head articulation though, not sure...

Do you know if this is the same as the Sovereign (Shawn or Alex's?)

That's yet another "Sovereign" style Batman, but it isn't Shawn's (unless the seller bought it from him and made their own changes). I saw that too on ebay. Don't know who makes it but I'm leary of the seller. Shawn never made one with the speargun hand, but it's a simple glove change for someone to do.

However -- the seller ID "Custom-Heroes" IS also the name of the group (actually a woman) who made your Joker figure. Not sure if there is a connection between the two or not, but their Joker that they offer with Batman looks terrible.

Last edited:
If they made the cool Joker why are they selling that horrible one with Keaton? I might break down and get that Keaton though. He'd look badass next to my Joker.

I have a feeling there will be another Nicholson Joker coming, Version 2 with slight changes to justify it. If you guys want I'll call Robin at AOT and ask.

Ask them if they still have that CRM Crime Cure Boy. I can't stand the sculpt or the outfit on the new one.

If they made the cool Joker why are they selling that horrible one with Keaton? I might break down and get that Keaton though. He'd look badass next to my Joker.

I'm not saying they made the Joker -- just the same name. Curious.

The Joker they offer on ebay sucks, and I would think if they made the Joker you have then they would have offered it as well... so it's more than likely this is not the same guys...

Another reason to stay away.

Don't crack Dave. Patience... :)

But their Keaton looks awesome and it's not a bad price. Are you saying the seller Custom-Heroes is a Tamedart? If so I'll stay away but I MUST have a Keaton to go with my Nicholson.

D, left message at AOT. I used to have Robin's cell but it vaporized when my computer crashed in July.

Cool thanks, P. They are showing it sold out on their site but if they are making some more or have some available I'd love to get my hands on one.

But their Keaton looks awesome and it's not a bad price. Are you saying the seller Custom-Heroes is a Tamedart? If so I'll stay away but I MUST have a Keaton to go with my Nicholson.

I don't know, I've never bought from them. I don't trust Singapore. And look at their other merchadise -- very uneven. That Joker and Catwoman are sloppy. You might end up with a Batman of the same quality.

I would think with all the Jokers around now, Shawn may very well post some new Batman figures very soon for sale. Anyway, there's always Keaton Batman figures up on ebay. Give it some time, and look for a great one from a reputable seller.

Cool thanks, P. They are showing it sold out on their site but if they are making some more or have some available I'd love to get my hands on one.

No worries D. AOT Closed on Tues but Robin will give me the lowdown on future projects when we speak...

Back