Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Important to note version 1 had two editions: The AOT Edition with couch and the non couch version which sold for 129 limited to 150.

So there 150 w/o the couch and how many more did AOT sell? Or is it 150 including couch and non-couch figures?

So there 150 w/o the couch and how many more did AOT sell? Or is it 150 including couch and non-couch figures?

AOT was always around $268 -- I called Robin and spoke to him a long time ago about this. The sofa is a purple version of the Chow Fat sofa that came with that figure, which is undersized and not worth $100 extra.

This new Version 2 I have no idea about. AOT has added the info to its original ebay add. No pictures of the new version, so who knows what the coat, etc, looks like. Maybe ABC or Toys2 will also get some pieces for less.

Last edited:
AOT was always around $268 -- I called Eric and spoke to him a long time ago about this. The sofa is a purple version of the Chow Fat sofa that came with that figure, which is undersized and not worth $100 extra.

This new Version 2 I have no idea about. AOT has added the info to its original ebay add. No pictures of the new version, so who knows what the coat, etc, looks like. Maybe ABC or Toys2 will also get some pieces for less.

Yep, Robin at AOT sells the couch version. The non couch version 2 will be more than 129 IMO, if and when it's announced. Eric at TS may get those too.

Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for new stuff from Toys2.

If he comes back up for $130 I'll definitely have to get one this time :rock

I'm trying to find out about this version 2...

I hope Toys2 gets them in. Maybe someone can call Eric to see.

One thing though, this v2 must suck for those who bought v1. Personally, I hate when companies do this, and so quickly after just releasing the first one. Will version 3 appear after the next -- with melted face or proper pants color?

I'm glad I may have a chance to get one but I do think this kind of practice pisses people off. Imagine if HT offered a Power Loader v2 with working cage lights instead of just adding it to the already ordered one. I'd be pissed.

Last edited:
I'm trying to find out about this version 2...

I hope Toys2 gets them in.

One thing though, this v2 must suck for those who bought v1. Personally, I hate when companies do this, and so quickly after just releasing the first one. Will version 3 appear after the next -- with melted face or proper pants color?

I'm glad I may have a chance to get one but I do think this kind of practice pisses people off. Imagine if HT offered a Power Loader v2 with working cage lights instead of just adding it to the already ordered one. I'd be pissed.

Ya know, I just think this is an example of why it's good to wait sometimes before you buy. Yeah, there are some things you hafta go with your gut when you're considering buying (every CRM figure I've bought), but to me being a collector allows you a little leeway when making purchases. To me, it's all relative. If I want it, I'll get it eventually. I didn't buy the Sideshow Platoon King when it came out, so now I'm screwed paying $120+ for it. Oh well, my own fault. I waited and got an ED-209 for retail just last month--so it all kinda balences out. I wanted this Joker, but I wasn't sure about buying something made by a "famous HK artist". Now I know few facts b/c I waited. I knew there would be more than 50...just like I know I'll be able to get him for less than $300.

I'd rather for v.2 they did Joker in his black mime suit with top hat and feathered pen. "The pen is truly mightier than the sword."

joker11.jpg

Or how about a "Lounge" Joker when Alicia comes home and he's chilling on the couch holding the wine glass in his casual attire? Possibilities for other variations here. We COULD have a whole line of Jokers!

joker10.jpg

When I send mine to Les I'll see if he could cast the headsculpt and paint the flesh colored version so I can switch between them and maybe if anybody else wants one for theirs. Hear that Les? I just gave you some more work. :D

I like the "Lounge Joker"... but I don't like Mimes. :lol

Those variations may be too much for that "little lady" who supposidly makes these figures... maybe Lounge Joker is possible. Mime would require a whole new sculpt, plus a drastically different outfit. Lounger just needs a new hat and smoking jacket.

If "she" makes others, I'd rather her make the Penguin and Catwoman. Even though I have customs of both, I'd like to see professionally made outfits, especially the Penguin.

I'd love an Axis Chem Jack Napier with dress coat and hat (pre plunge Jack) and a Third Act v2 Parade Joker with long coat.

Ya know, a pre-accident Jack Napier would rule as well with his lucky deck.

"We've been ratted out here boys."

I'd love an Axis Chem Jack Napier with dress coat and hat (pre plunge Jack) and a Third Act v2 Parade Joker with long coat.

I think this V2 Joker will be the parade version... it says "over coat" and he only had the one.

I'm not sure I'd like Bob the Goon. I would like that bad-asss black guy that Batman fought in the bell tower -- all sunglasses and gritted teeth.

I think this V2 Joker will be the parade version... it says "over coat" and he only had the one.

I'm not sure I'd like Bob the Goon. I would like that bad-asss black guy that Batman fought in the bell tower -- all sunglasses and gritted teeth.

The Judo Killa is Blade-lite :D

Back