Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can I get on the list for Joker? And for those who have version 1, what base body is it? If need be, would it be easy to transplant Joker on to a better body?

How can I get on the list for Joker? And for those who have version 1, what base body is it? If need be, would it be easy to transplant Joker on to a better body?

Try and get in touch with Eric at Toy Square and see if there is still room on the wait list for V2 Joker.

I have V1 and the base body is junk. I have no idea what it is but a transplant is needed and I 'll be doing that sometime.

Excellent, Smithers...

Now if we could just SEE what the heck we're on the list for. :lol

They said they should have product updates with pics by end of Sept. Item should ship in November... I also learned it is NOT Robin Kwok's project.

If this long coat is made well, it will be THE Joker to have. Oh, and the laugh bag was in the final Joker shot, it was the purplish silk bag laughing as he lay dead.

They said they should have product updates with pics by end of Sept. Item should ship in November... I also learned it is NOT Robin Kwok's project.

If this long coat is made well, it will be THE Joker to have. Oh, and the laugh bag was in the final Joker shot, it was the purplish silk bag laughing as he lay dead.

Who's Robin Kwok?

Yes, I think Pix pointed that out, maybe it was galactiboy, anyway yes it's the Joker's laughing bag seen at the end of the film when he's dead. Green, not purple, in the film anyway.

Who's Robin Kwok?

Robin runs AOT and offered the Joker Couch version, he's done quite a few custom projects like this so I thought maybe it was his deal.

The bag was green? Even better! Hope they use a silky material.

Robin runs AOT and offered the Joker Couch version, he's done quite a few custom projects like this so I thought maybe it was his deal.

The bag was green? Even better! Hope they use a silky material.

Oh. Robin was the one who told me it was the "little asian woman" who makes them. Maybe that's wrong then.

Hmmm... maybe that Doc Holliday hat won't work after all. Joker's hat has a shorter brim than I remember:

464px-joker-ritz.jpg

Before I go all b-hatty on this I'll try to build it up with backing, crown and brim, and see how it looks.

And I ain't crowning around. Oops, did I just say that?

Evokes laughing bag: Ha-ah-ah-ah! Ha-ah-ah-ah! Ha-ah-ah-ah!

Back