Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys are contacting Eric, will you ask him if he can post pictures or at least when he thinks he will.

Seeing this figure, or even just the overcoat, might end a lot of concern.

If you guys are contacting Eric, will you ask him if he can post pictures or at least when he thinks he will.

Seeing this figure, or even just the overcoat, might end a lot of concern.

Agreed, but it won't hurt to pre order and cancel if it sux, they won't hit you with fees until they receive the item in stock and they have no idea how many they'll get yet.

Looks like the long-barrel gun isn't included with v.2 so it kind of forces you to get both versions of you want the complete Joker. That sucks.

I thought new sculpt, new coat accounted for the V2 gouge, now you're saying no long barrel pistol with the parade outfit?

If true, that sux.

EDIT: Nevermind, long barrrel gun is included in the accessory pic on the V2 listing.

Last edited:
I thought on the first AOT listing for the V2 they had the long pistol listed as well as the pistol with bang sign?

EDIT- Just saw Pjam's edit...

Eitherway, its hard to tell what we'll be getting at this point.

This was the first thing AOT posted:

Pre -Order Limited 24 pc made only

Estimate to ship 4th Qtr 2007

Version 2.0 Jack Nicholson joker 12" Custom Figure

*NEW custom 2.0 version Joker Head

* NEW short hand gun with flag

* NEW over size bow tie

* NEW Over Coat

* NEW Fake Teeth

* New Laugh Bag

* New Sofa

custom hand with gloves

over 35 moving joints base body

shirt,vest,bow tie, checkers pants,texedo,

shoes, trumpet,hand gun , hand buzzer

sofa furniture and more

100% hand crafted

custom box

I assumed the 2nd gun listed is the long barrel... but hard to say. Now the listing they have up seems different?

I've been following this plight you guys have been submitted to, for some time now, and I hate it. You can ask WorGar, as he wanted a Joker from me a long time ago. I wish I could mass produce one for you all myself. You wouldn't be going through all this crap.

Sounds so annoying even I am getting angry about it.

I do have a head, that might could replace any that are too unsightly. I can't know for sure what I would charge for it, but not much unpainted. Very little.
It is based on a seriously reworked Billiken Joker head, that I totally resculpted the hair and headshape to be accurate, (It had a sculpted beret on it!!!) and ears myself and it will wear, perfectly once the inner hat is trimmed out some, a SS Doc Holliday hat, which lines up great with the width of the head and looks perfect on him in scale. The Lee hats are gonna be large I think. But, you can try them.

If you all get these worked out, so be it. But know I may can try to help some once you get the ones you want. I can make the hair not look so big, with paintups (hairline work) and can make the likeness much better, and lose some of that horrid overdramatic gargoyling, I see in some of the paints. Joker was rather clean and smooth, more than how they paint him, accentuating all those lines.

Anyway. You don't need me bothering you about this. Just know, I might can help is all. Good luck and don't give up on a good Joker.

Know this, the costume is the hard part, and if this is anywhere near close enough for most of you, the head and other details can be reworked.
You are getting a deal on these as far as I am concerned. I sold the only one I ever made to sell, sold within 15 minutes of posting it on Ebay, for $525. And that made me think that I shoulda posted it for more. I wouldn't sell my personal one for less than $1500 (little ba$tard took me two hard and rather painful years to make!!!), so you are all getting a great deal here! Hang on to what you can and get them! Version 1 or 2 or whatever.
These look pretty good!

Again, if I can help anyone later on, I will. And not for all that much. :D
Hope that gives all of you some optimism here. It can be solved.

Well they didn't list the cane either in v1 but it came with it. And he doesn't have a "trumpet" -- that's a megaphone.

Who knows what we'll get until the actual product pics surface... even then you never know.

And LES: thanks for the offer to help. You and I go WAY back on this. The one thing I'd love to know, or get from you, is the very accurate pants you made on your Joker. As you know, that was our big problem years back. If you know where that material can be found, or still have some, that could really help -- it's the one glaring inaccuracy that really stands out on these Jokers.

Good call on the Doc Holliday hat too -- that's the one I was looking to get, but I can't find one on ebay at all. Just some Zorro hats... although they might work too once painted up.

Last edited:
Well they didn't list the cane either in v1 but it came with it. And he doesn't have a "trumpet" -- that's a megaphone.

Who knows what we'll get until the actual product pics surface... even then you never know.

I just spoke with Eric, he said he should have product info by end of Sept, he said they got just a few of the V1 pieces so he has no idea what to expect yet.

I think if you guys want definitive info, best to speak with Robin @ AOT, he should be able to provide that info sooner. Btw, got on the P.O. list @ TS. There will some Asian dealers selling this too, prolly ABC and they may list it for a bit less, so need to reconcile shipping costs to see what's what there.

I just spoke with Eric, he said he should have product info by end of Sept, he said they got just a few of the V1 pieces so he has no idea what to expect yet.

I think if you guys want definitive info, best to speak with Robin @ AOT, he should be able to provide that info sooner. Btw, got on the P.O. list @ TS.

Robin ain't back from China until the 24th.

Guess we'll be waiting... impatiently.

Robin ain't back from China until the 24th.

Guess we'll be waiting... impatiently.

ABC may have V2 listed before then... maybe.

Oh and Les, thanks so much for that. I'm sure there will be some head poppin' and swapping going around with this.

ABC may have V2 listed before then... maybe.

Oh and Les, thanks so much for that. I'm sure there will be some head poppin' and swapping going around with this.

I think they will actually. I contacted them two days ago and they said they would have something up by today, the 14th. We'll see.

I think they will actually. I contacted them two days ago and they said they would have something up by today, the 14th. We'll see.

Okay, the speculation begins.
My best guess
ABC 169 plus 35 ship = 205
T2 180 plus 25 ship = 200-205. :lol

And quite honestly, I don't care about a V3 because all I wanted was a Parade Joker with Long Coat. I just don't like the price but you know a great Rojas Keaton is the same price or more without all the goodies, so... go fig.

From what I've seen of v1, I'm happy with:

sculpt
jacket
vest - although I wish it were silky
shirt
shoes + gloves

If the overcoat is made with the same detail, I will be happy.

Things I wish they'd FIX/REDO:

both hats!!!
pants
bow tie - and maybe they have in v2
long gun

At the moment, this IS the definitive Nicholson JOKER so we really have no choice... until SS or someone gets the license for the old Burton films.

Last edited:
I may just go with Les's head since it really is superior to AOT and have him paint 2 versions (white face and flesh colored). That would solve my dilemma with the new v.2 headsculpt and just get a WWII trenchcoat and dye it purple along with the Doc Holiday hat if I can find it. Would save me the grief of shelling out the nearly $200 for v.2 especially if it doesn't include the long-barreled gun seeing as how it's not specifically mentioned in the product description.

Do you think if you dyed the pants maybe in a green wash quickly, it would change the pink color to a more accurate look?

I'm thinking how I could fix those pants -- and painting each square just isn't an option. But maybe by adding green dye, it will make the pink go green, while making the purple and blue darker at the same time.

Back