Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jokerheadversions.jpg

Yes, the hairline is fixed, and the eyes are looking more up which is nice. I like the big laughing grin as well.

However, the sculpt looks less detailed to me in the lines. Like an altered knock-off a bit. And the eyebrows look more rounded instead of arched. The bottom teeth also look oddly tiny.

Overall, judging by this one picture, it's not a major improvement but it is an alternate sculpt. Version 1 people need not fear. I'd be happy with either version honestly.

That pic is messed up, angle wise, I wouldn't judge much by it.

Should have lined up the heads side by side like the unpainted sculpt pics, not one behind the other.

Let's see those unpainted sculpt shots again to compare.

I'm shocked by how tailored the coat looks. It's amazing. And I do like this sculpt even better than the ones we've seen -- a great Joker grin. I can hear Jack now....

centuryJokernewparts.jpg

There is a side by side V1 V2 HS comp shot in here, first pic.

Can someone blow it up?

There is a side by side V1 V2 HS comp shot in here, first pic.

Can someone blow it up?

Here:

Jokerclearv2v1.jpg

Obviously, the heads are the same size. And the detail looks fine. It's the paint job above that makes the new sculpt look a little less defined in facial cracks and creases.

Anyway, we'll have to wait for better pictures. I'm still stoked about this.

Here:

Jokerclearv2v1.jpg

Obviously, the heads are the same size. And the detail looks fine. It's the paint job above that makes the new sculpt look a little less defined in facial cracks and creases.

Ooh, nice work there WG, thanks. The sculpts look pretty much the same except for the eyes and mouth and the hairline looks much better with V2.

I'll wait to see better pics of the paint job too.

Here:

Jokerclearv2v1.jpg

Strange, the hairline looks identical on both heads.

Apart from the hair my personal favourite is version one: nice smile (mouth not wide open) and the more special overcoat.

The chin seems a bit more elongated and thinner with V2 as well... prolly coz they wanted to exaggerate the jawline with a laughing Joker. Makes sense.

Strange, the hairline looks identical on both heads.

Apart from the hair my personal favourite is version one: nice smile (mouth not wide open) and the more special overcoat.

Jokerclearv2v1.jpg

In this picture, the hairline was corrected on both. Below, the original v1 sculpt and the new v2 sculpt with modified hairline:

Jokerheadversions.jpg

Incidently the "more special overcoat" comes with version 2.

IMHO, I think v1 is a creepier Joker -- like when he's reading the newspaper -- but v2 I think will work better for "party man" parade Joker when he's dressed up and painted.

Yeah, they corrected that Eddie Munster widows peak thank god. And the eyebrow sculpt looks the same, the paint apps on that proto could be much better in that regard, no face lines there either.

I'm sure they'll improve the paint apps, if not off for a repaint!

Last edited:
:lol

That I doubt. But hopefully it's just the photo flash.

Sideview lens distortion too. Need better pics!

Btw, I have a feeling V2 will include BOTH Joker heads as pictured. Why else would they have made the hairline changes if they weren't gonna include them?

Unless it was ONLY for AOT? Doesn't make that much sense as their V1 was the same as all others except for the couch. So... if the AOT V2 includes both heads, maybe we'll get both too.

I seem to remember hearing something about 2 heads with the V2, but I assumed the new and old sculpt.

That would be really cool if it's true and if one of the two heads would be a V1 sculpt with the hairline fixed.

Well, makes sense to me with the price hike and all, that what AOT is selling is what we will get without the couch. That was what Century sold with V1, same thing AOT sold, without the couch. To be consistent. We shall see...

Back