Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, still no figure :monkey2:monkey2

But after rewatching Batman the othe night and all the cool bonus material I'm even more stoked for this figure :rock

Just started on the path to my own Joker figure... missed out on these figs, but at least I have a head.... Thanks to Les and this mighty gift. I painted it and now will try to get some clothes that will work out for my Joker. :rock

DSCN3566.jpg

DSCN3565.jpg

DSCN3563.jpg

Just started on the path to my own Joker figure... missed out on these figs, but at least I have a head.... Thanks to Les and this mighty gift. I painted it and now will try to get some clothes that will work out for my Joker. :rock

DSCN3566.jpg

DSCN3565.jpg

DSCN3563.jpg

Hey, no fair Josh! :lol

Looking great Bro! Go Josh go!

"Somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in...where a man dressed up as a bat...gets all of my press...this board needs an enema!"

I agree in principle MaulFan :rotfl

Has anyone checked with Toys2 to get a shipping date? I haven't bothered yet... but seems like he should be coming anyday now. Unless of course there have been delays.

Did you not already pay for yours? I paid for mine when the order was placed... which was nice since I'm currently kinda broke :lol

I emailed Toys2 yesterday to see if there had been any updates... I haven't heard back yet. I'll let you guys know if I get a response.

I emailed Toys2 yesterday to see if there had been any updates... I haven't heard back yet. I'll let you guys know if I get a response.

I understood that this v2 Joker was to be released in November. I hope that's still the case. Strange that pictures of the full figure with new headsculpt and new coat haven't surfaced somewhere.

I have the Tonner Batgirl so I could get this Joker and put together a nice Killing Joke diorama - lots of blood splatter...

Back