Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone DID! And it was freakin awesome... check it out. :rock

joker1fk9.jpg

joker14hf0.jpg

Since I mentioned it earlier, I thought I'd update you guys. I got a $50 gift card with my Spooktacular Kit so I went and ordered Eddie for a custom Joker. Now to hunt for clothes.

Since I mentioned it earlier, I thought I'd update you guys. I got a $50 gift card with my Spooktacular Kit so I went and ordered Eddie for a custom Joker. Now to hunt for clothes.

Try a Phantom of the Opera for clothing. That way at least you'll have the coat and tails look. Plus vest, shirt, pants, shoes, etc. Might work well with a bit of purple or green dye just to give it a tint of Joker color.

Try a Phantom of the Opera for clothing. That way at least you'll have the coat and tails look. Plus vest, shirt, pants, shoes, etc. Might work well with a bit of purple or green dye just to give it a tint of Joker color.

Thanks for the tip. Now that you mention it, it really would be a good outfit.

Ironically, I decided to go as the Joker for Halloween since I saw some purple pants at Savers ( had to be a sign right?) and so I'm also looking for Joker clothes for me too :lol

Cool! I did the same damn thing!!!:lol

Are you going to sculpt the hair or do like the other guy did?

I'm going to see what the hair looks like before I decided anything. I'll probably just leave it as is.

I'm looking forward to your repaint though, I'm sure it will be dark and twisted.

I'm going to see what the hair looks like before I decided anything. I'll probably just leave it as is.

I'm looking forward to your repaint though, I'm sure it will be dark and twisted.

Thanks man! I can't wait to see what You do too!

I'm going to sculpt the hair and forehead on myself, paint it pretty dark and twisted... maybe more towards the new movie style... Not sure on the clothes yet, still figuring that one out. :rock

I'm not sure how much resulpting (if any) I will do. I haven't really done any customizing in the past (save for some Lego figures years ago :lol ) so I'm not sure of my skill level yet.

I've only seen the figure from Sideshow's site pics so I don't know quite what to expect yet either. I'll probably go more classical Joker than new movie Joker. Still too early to tell.

Les owes me some repaints so I'll probably call upon him for the painting. I paint like a toddler still. :eek:

I'm not sure how much resulpting (if any) I will do. I haven't really done any customizing in the past (save for some Lego figures years ago :lol ) so I'm not sure of my skill level yet.

I've only seen the figure from Sideshow's site pics so I don't know quite what to expect yet either. I'll probably go more classical Joker than new movie Joker. Still too early to tell.

Les owes me some repaints so I'll probably call upon him for the painting. I paint like a toddler still. :eek:

Well, it will be very cool to see what you do bro... I know you will make it happen. :rock

Yeah Buttmuch!!! Great crackin' on that figure already :tap

J/k, but seriously why no news on the V2 Joker?

If I owe you any paints Buttmunch, gimme a holler! :D

As for this Eddie to Joker thing, that one posted is done by customizer Roy Stanton, one of the best customizers on the Planet! And, small world, he sent me a bagful of that very hair he used on that figure, so I have hair for a Joker!
Might be a fun redo for someone. I would love to try it anyway.
AFTER Josh gets his done though. I wanna see that first! I know one of his original takes will be wicked incorporated!

If you wanna see one of mine, I think the very first post of my thread has pics of one I did from a Lon Chaney Phantom. The Phantom is a great source of parts and clothing for any Joker. Get some purple dye!

Here is a more recent headpaint I did for a Jack Joker.

Joker2b.jpg

Anyway, go guys! :rock Attack this stuff! Hope to see some wicked Jokers soon.

Thanks Adam.
I owe our old buddy (And starter of this thread), DekDave, just a bit for his comments and input on that one. He has an eye for details, I'll give him that. I had missed a few things along the way in my Joker paints. I made some adjustments and the eyes were one of them.

Anyway, I for one miss his input here.
Here's to the Dek-man! :duff

Yeah Buttmuch!!! Great crackin' on that figure already :tap

J/k, but seriously why no news on the V2 Joker?

Well Eddie just arrived today so I haven't had a chance yet! :lol
The face really does still have a creepy smile to it in person. Without any resculpting I still think he'd make a freaky Joker. I'll post some pics of him tommorrow.

Les, the repaints you owe me are from way back when I was able to order Old Ben for ya. I'm in no hurry and I know you are backed up with Hicks and customizing zombies and stuff so I can wait. I still need to decided if I need/want to do any resculpting to Eddie first. And I got to find him some clothes too.

BTW, what would the best material to do any resculpting with? I wouldn't want to recast the head, so something that wouldn't fall apart or need baking would be best.

Well Eddie just arrived today so I haven't had a chance yet! :lol
Les, the repaints you owe me are from way back when I was able to order Old Ben for ya. I'm in no hurry and I know you are backed up with Hicks and customizing zombies and stuff so I can wait. I still need to decided if I need/want to do any resculpting to Eddie first. And I got to find him some clothes too.

BTW, what would the best material to do any resculpting with? I wouldn't want to recast the head, so something that wouldn't fall apart or need baking would be best.

Oh yeah! :D Will do, Buckaroo! As soon as the calendar opens up a bit!

Best stuff to resculpt onto these heads is two part epoxy putty. I use Magic Sculpt. Try that.

Back