Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00014.jpg

AMAZING! THANKS SO MUCH LES!

YOU SIR, ARE A GENIUS.

I took this shot today. So they're coming! :D

I can assure you almost all are on the way. There are about 6 or so, that are in together with other works that will be shipped soon, to those select people, then all will be out. It may take me a week or more to get those out.
But all those I emailed the other day will be receiving your's very soon. Any day now.

Thanks and enjoy them all! :rock

The figure, what is the base body, Dragon, HT or just some crap? How is the figure overall, quality of clothing etc. Not discussing the head, Les' OBViosly is muy better :), just the rest of the figure.

The figure, what is the base body, Dragon, HT or just some crap? How is the figure overall, quality of clothing etc. Not discussing the head, Les' OBViosly is muy better :), just the rest of the figure.

The base body is crap. Easy switch to Dragon and it rocks!

The V2 overcoat is terrific. The basic outfit is pretty darn good, although not completely color accurate. The hands are very fragile. The painters cap is excellent, and the rather poor reg hat is fine once you put a plastic liner inside to hold shape. Lots of great little extras; buzzer, 2 guns, cane, megaphone, etc.

Overall, if you like the Jack Joker enough to pay the price, this is THE one to buy.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Its not perfect... but I think its the best shot you'll ever get at being able to purchase a Nicholson Joker figure.

Got my LES' WHITE FACE JOKER today!

Here's a little montage with the sculpt in different light (it literally changes because of the bounce off that white face).

LesJokermontage.jpg

I LOVE THAT GRIN! The way it works with the raised eyes and the arched eyebrows, the shading over the eyelids... There really is no comparison to that other head on my Joker. This one is just breath-taking.

Tha hair has a great texture too with nice layers, and the easing of the hairline from white to green looks just like Jack. Teeth have the right "dirty" look against the white face, and I love the bit of bloodshot in the lower lids, really makes the eyes pop.

Of course it all gets down to that Joker grin and those eyes! The expression -- priceless.

Oh when, oh when will my Joker head arrive :monkey2 I actually figured that it would be here today for sure... but no luck in the mail. Just a phone bill :monkey4

Here's a thorough compare of Les' Joker vs. V2 Joker...

Joker-LesvsV2montage.jpg

And I like this one: "Wait 'til they get a load of US".

LesJokervsV25.jpg

And here's what Les' Joker head looks like on the V2 body...

JokerwLeshead2.jpg
JokerwLeshead3.jpg

F*@# me! I'm gonna need a Les head. That last comparison did it for me. Awesome.

Yeah, I couldn't take it anymore. I just ordered the v2. Finally, a chance to add a stunning example Les's work to my collection! I may wait to ask him though. The guy's probably burned out on Joker for a while! I know I could only look at that mug for so long without starting to resemble it. :D

Yeah, I couldn't take it anymore. I just ordered the v2. Finally, a chance to add a stunning example Les's work to my collection! I may wait to ask him though. The guy's probably burned out on Joker for a while! I know I could only look at that mug for so long without starting to resemble it. :D

Burned out and overloaded! :lol
But, for you Mike, (And Slade) I may make an exception. Just please wait until Mid April and after my break, and I will try to accomodate you both.
I may even be up for a few more after April. The mold is still in good shape, and the colors true.
Thanks all for your enthusiasm for this so far. I am just glad I could help you guys get the best Joker for your money. Can't wait to hear from the rest of you that got one.

BTW, seems DekDave got his three, he got all three versions, white, drippy and tan, and he loves 'em! Thank him some too. His criticisms of my earlier paints helped me to accurize the "Jackness" in all these. He deserves some kudos too. :rock
There may be a small run of plain gangster Jack Napiers too, thanks to Dave, so don't be in a hurry but know I will have that head as well.

Anyway, moving on. Let someone else have fun here. Hope you all get them soon.

Here, here...

A BIG THANKS to DekaDave for all his research and advice on the sculpt! This is his thread after all. Obviously his input help make for an amazing Joker. Truly one of the new masterpieces on my shelf.

You rock, Les. And thanks for this thread and all your research DekDave! I've been jonesing for this figure for a while, and I'm excited about putting him next to my DeVito Penguin at last!

I don't mind the wait, Les. You take all the time you need, dude. You don't have to tell me that patience is a virtue. I tell that to my own clients! :lol

Oh my good God! My Joker head just arrived and its seriously the most fantastic frickin' thing I've ever seen. Showed to my wife and she had one word "perfect"!

Thanks Les, truly the piece that will make my perfect Joker!

Back